Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch one of the worst SMW champs in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post

I'm sure your red K will affect me monumentally.

Under no circumstances am I a troll. Trolls say outrageous things for shock value. Me calling Froch one of the worst (worst as in SKILL, not worst as in heart or toughness, even though that makes no damn sense) SMW champs should not be shocking in no manner.

Because it's true.

He nearly lost to Taylor, Dirrell and Johnson. Got smacked by Kessler and Ward. Beat Bute who hadn't beaten anybody of any significant note and beat a weight drained Mack after he criticized Ward for draining Dawson.

Yes he is a tough, fearless individual who will fight the sternest of competition. In that aspect, yes many fighters should strive to be like him.

If that will untangle that bunch that are in many of your panties, then there you go.
    When people don`t like the truth they pull out the troll card to try to discredit the person telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      Who's the chick in your Avi she's hot but a little too skinny

Agreed. More meet on the bones jrek, asap

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Sorry about the slow response, i had to go mike brown....

I wanna say +180 but my guys website is down. I put down the 180.

It depends on the jags qb, but im nowhere near actually putting $ on it

Wanted to bet cotto but dont like the odds

Damn I would have done 50 berto 50 cotto.

Jags have no hope man. Scared to bet them and any spread.

Comment

Agreed. More meet on the bones jrek, asap

It's hard finding a buxom hot asian chick but I promise I will.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            Thank You!Its good to see someone else who don`t have Carl Froch goggles on.as a matter of fact i was about to make a similar thread to this.I`ve been saying Froch is a hypejob for the longest but people want to see what they want to see and act like Froch fighting good oppositions equates to him beating all the good opposition he fought.They count his wins over weak oppositions as great wins,make excuses for his loses against good opposition,and act like the judges made the right decision in the Dirrel fight.

And at the same time some Froch lovers hate on fighters who are much better then Froch and who is much more deserving of hype then Froch.
            No thank you!

End of thread.

Have fun "derailing" my thread boys.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I got a lot of my beer drinking friends on vodka splash of cranberry.

Two of them drink it a home now. LOL.

a GOOD CAESAR is the truth, i know that homie.

Im sorty, not stoli, its three olives. Twas on sale. Yuuum. Im rollin with a squeeze of lemon instead of lime cuz im crazy like that.

Im pretty fukn good mixin a drink, not Carl Froch great, more like Joe Calzaghe very good.
              Last edited by Walt Liquor; 11-21-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

I don't think he is one of the worst champions or one of the best. He is somewhere in the middle. He has his flaws but he is game and tough with good power and stamina. He beats most guys as only two losses against very good opposition shows.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Damn I would have done 50 berto 50 cotto.

Jags have no hope man. Scared to bet them and any spread.

Im rollin with cotto, im almost 100% but i gotta put up 280 to win 100 i think.

Comment

Im sorty, not stoli, its three olives. Twas on sale. Yuuum. Im rollin with a squeeze of lemon instead of like cuz im crazy like that.

Im pretty fukn good mixin a drink, not Carl Froch great, more like Joe Calzaghe very good.

I am always heavy on the booze light on the mixer but I do pretty well too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Im rollin with cotto, im almost 100% but i gotta put up 280 to win 100 i think.

Those are high odds.

A Win is a win though. You get paid, just less.

Sometimes I just look for the safe bet to win.

It's kind of like playing a stock you know will perform.

Comment

Working...
                      X