Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Donaire surpass Manny in terms of greatness?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think so! He's already 29 and hasnt reached 135 lbs weight class. At 29 Pac already conquered 112-147. And already Koed DLH, Morales AND BARRERA.

Pac look small but if you put Donaire side by side, you can tell the difference. Pac is more naturally Muscle bound fighter.

Donaire has better skills than Pac. But Pac's a more natural fighter. I think Donaire will surpass Elorde! And even Mayweather! Donaire seek and destroys! Floyds just Run and cherry picks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      I dont think so! He's already 29 and hasnt reached 135 lbs weight class. At 29 Pac already conquered 112-147. And already Koed DLH, Morales AND BARRERA.

Pac look small but if you put Donaire side by side, you can tell the difference. Pac is more naturally Muscle bound fighter.

Donaire has better skills than Pac. But Pac's a more natural fighter. I think Donaire will surpass Elorde! And even Mayweather! Donaire seek and destroys! Floyds just Run and cherry picks!
      I agree, he does have the opportunity to surpass Floyd eventually if he keeps it up.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
        No. Not even one. Even a century from now on. Not even single person can achieve all this accomplishments in one single belt. This is a fact.

pro boxer at 16
        world champ at 19
        lineal champ at 19
        3 divisions champ by the age of 24
        2 lineal champ by 24
        8 divisions champ by 30 (first and only in the world)
        4 lineal champ by 30 (first and only in the world)
        p4p #1 in 5 years straight and top 10 p4p in 10 years
        3 times fighter of the year
        Fighter of the Decade
        fought from minimumweight up to light middleweight
        and so on

Now put Donaire accomplishments side by side vs Pacquiao accomplishments or any other boxers from the past or present. If there is any boxer has all the above accomplishments and then remain undefeated, became 9 divisions or 5 lineal champ then we can now say someone surpassed Pacquiao.
        I think even in the future no boxer could ever surpass these.

Comment

It's doubtful.

If he was 25 with the resume he has then I'd say he certainly could.

At 29? Not so sure.

If he cleans out 122, 126 and beats the #1 guy at 130 then maybe.

Comment

One of the best wins for Pac is the Morales/Barrera/JMM victories. Three top guys in the division that he took on. Nonito doesn't have those type of wins yet and would have to continue to beat top champions

Comment

I remember this. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BronerGotHumped View Post
                I remember this. LOL
                So does RIgo look he actually smiling for once.

Comment

Working...
                X