Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    No offense to anyone, but clearly people need to realize that the LA Times article states that Michael Koncz clarified that Manny was talking about the winner getting 55 and the loser getting 45, which is not a good deal for anyone to accept.

I'm done with this until after Pac's next fight, because right now, he's fighting Marquez.
    I putting out facts and they still won't listen lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      Did you read the article?
      This part........

Pacquiao’s advisor, Michael Koncz, tried to clarify to The Times on Friday that the boxer was willing to accept a deal in which the winner would receive 55% and the loser gets 45%. That’s the same deal Koncz was extending to Mayweather in the spring.
      Not gonna lie, that's a pretty bad negotiating tactic. I never knew that was the offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        They didn't say it on ESPN but thats what the so called offer is.
        55 split to the winner. Read this and watch what konz said.

Pacquiao’s advisor, Michael Koncz, tried to clarify to The Times on Friday that the boxer was willing to accept a deal in which the winner would receive 55% and the loser gets 45%. That’s the same deal Koncz was extending to Mayweather in the spring.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...0,152958.story
        Manny said he would take 45% win or lose.

Yet Pacquiao told publicist Fred Sternburg on Friday that he would take the flat 45% purse regardless of the outcome. Pacquiao has previously said he’d also submit to drug testing up to “the day of the fight.”

“I don’t know what more he can do,” ..........

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Manny said he would take 45% win or lose.

Yet Pacquiao told publicist Fred Sternburg on Friday that he would take the flat 45% purse regardless of the outcome. Pacquiao has previously said he’d also submit to drug testing up to “the day of the fight.”

“I don’t know what more he can do,” ..........
          Honestly I feel Manny would take a smaller cut but.....Manny doesn't make the final call on that. bob does.

So my point is.....What Manny said doesn't matter.
          Now watch Konz and Arum change it back to 50/50 or 55/45 for the winner.

There will never be 45/55 for Floyd.
          Even if Manny says it will.

Comment

• Floyd has never been so psychologically effected by an opponent before. He has all the abilities to win, but his mental state is not the same as before.

Floyd should win this fight. But remember, fear can cause mistakes, and Floyd seems to fear this fight.

Comment

• Is there any proof of him saying this or no?

Comment

• Of course Floyd is ducking Pac and is scared of not only possibly losing to Pac, but also scared of Pac. Floyd may well think he could beat Pac, but he still knows he has to face Pacs punches, and hes not prepared to do that.

JMM has fought Pac 3 times, and Floyd has yet to fight Pac, you do the maths.

Comment

• It's a wonder why Pac didn't do all of these calling out Floyd interviews before they signed to fight JMM , I read somewhere that they did try to get Floyd in Dec.,but why the ***** talkin now after? I'm thinkin Pac wants to try and secure a fight with FMJ because he's unsure of the 4th JMM fight outcome because if he loses to JMM the FMJ might not happin.

Comment

• Its obvious Pac wants the fight, as its not in his nature to say FLoyd or anyone is scared of him, and you know Pac dont want to say that. But its his last throw of the dice and Pac is doing what he has to do just as usual. Always Pac showing the world he wants it, Floyd does nothing to show he wants it, yet we are still led to believe they are both to blame?

Comment

• Floyd is a duck.

I've known it for a long time.

All this stuff with Manny and what's happened with 50 cent just confirms it all.

Mayweather's best friend came out and pretty much said it without actually saying it.

Floyd is scared of losing. He's not going to fight a legitimate threat. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X