Luiz Collazo/Freddy Hernandez on Hopkins/Dawson undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luiz Collazo/Freddy Hernandez on Hopkins/Dawson undercard

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    Luis Collazo's Oct. 15 fight on @THEREALBHOP-Chad Dawson undercard will be against Freddy Hernandez. #boxing
    let's see if collazo can beat hernandez. you guys see a potential berto/collazo II happening?

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    let's see if collazo can beat hernandez. you guys see a potential berto/collazo II happening?
    Isn't Freddie Hernández the guy that got whacked by Berto in one round or am I mistaken?

Collazo's got this.

Comment

After a few bums I would love to see Collazo-Ortiz.

Comment

Luiz Collazo is the peoples Champ, dude is iLL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
          Isn't Freddie Hernández the guy that got whacked by Berto in one round or am I mistaken?

Collazo's got this.
          Collazo not really a power guy.

He'll have to box for awhile.

Comment

Delighted to see Luis back big fan but Freddy Hernandez is a pretty tough fight for your second fight back.Like Collazo has not fought anyone good since Berto 2 and a half years ago but its a good win if he does win so lets see.Will this be on the teleised portion of the undercard?

Comment

Just read on an article on Ring magazine.It said that Collazo will not be on the televised undercard they are going to try and get HBO to show some highlights
              "I will be talking to HBO to see if we can do a one hour preview that would allow Collazo's fight to be shown prior to the Pay Per View going live."

Comment

Working...
              X