Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to watch previous episodes/season ? no cuts on nudity/sex extreme violence?
    help.

Comment

• Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
      where to watch previous episodes/season ? no cuts on nudity/sex extreme violence?
      help.
      Hbo on demand or HBO go

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        me too.

i read the books because of starks, targaryens and lannisters in GOT season 1.

now all lannister, starks and targaryens are all dead.

even jon snow is dead.

well sansa is still alive but she's a dornish princess now not really a stark.

arya's death was lame too. at least dany died with some dignity.
        bull****.. Sansa marries jon Snow then has a threesome with geoffrys re-animated corpse and bears a baby ogre who they banish to a swamp so he could save another princess trapped in a castle by the last targaryen dragon who happens to be female in the future.

Comment

• Some people didn't read the books. Stop posting spoilers you horse humpers.

Comment

• 3 weeks and counting.

Comment

• the future king & queen of Westeros

Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 03-14-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                the future king & queen of Westeros

That would be so sick. 2 great characters. Let him finally pop his cherry.

Comment

• you know nothing, b*tches

Comment

• Anyone know if the White Walker invasion and war will come to fruition? If any of the book folks could provide some insight about what takes place with them, possible war, how far it extends and whether everyone is affected or is it just the North and Winterfell?

Respond with white font as a pseudo spoiler tag or leave me a msg on my user page would be much appreciated.

Comment

• New preview

Comment

Working...
                      X