Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of Stupidity yanks have on here when talking about football is so annoying.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chicarito Sr View Post
    Damn TS fukin owned himself cause most of the points DJ made were spot on.. Fabregas when fit is the best, Ronald is the best ever and if Carrol is worth 35m Chica is surely worth 50
    Your a fucking idiot, I would love to for you ****s to come down the pub with me and my mates on a saturday/sunday whilst watching the weekends matches, you would be kicked out the fucking door.

Comment

Ronaldo is more valuable than Messi. Lionel has a few more goals but he's their main attacker while Ronaldo averages just about a goal a game and he sets players up more than him going for goal. He's the most complete player in the game right now in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
        Ronaldo is more valuable than Messi. Lionel has a few more goals but he's their main attacker while Ronaldo averages just about a goal a game and he sets players up more than him going for goal. He's the most complete player in the game right now in my opinion.
        Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks.

In 32 matches Messi has scored 39 and set up 19 thats unheard of in history.

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
          Dj Emz for example!

1. Thinks Barcelona are shit.

2. Thinks Lionel Messi is a bum and Ronaldo is the best ever.

3. Thinks Hernandez is the best striker in the premiership and will be one of the best of all time.

4. Thinks Cesc Fabregas is better then Iniesta and Xavi.

Makes me so fucking angry!!!!!!

Especially the Hernandez BS!! I read a post there by some yank idiot claiming Hernandez is worth a least 50 Million!!!
          No offense I love all you guys but when it comes to soccer you ****s should just stay quiet, Seriously.
          relax dj and erik are cool,he's new to football,it will take him time but he's allowed his opinion i don't agree with him but he's ok

erik knows his football even though i don't agree with him

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
            Never claim Ronaldo is the best ever. He is better then Messi.
            no...........

messi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              relax dj and erik are cool,he's new to football,it will take him time but he's allowed his opinion i don't agree with him but he's ok

erik knows his football even though i don't agree with him
              Well if he's new to football then he wanna stop talking like he knows everything and stop being so ****ing arrogant and stubborn about his opinions, dude is ******ed.
              Erik knows his stuff, I agree with most of what he says.

Comment

Chicharito Hernandez will become an ATG.

Chicharito >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man Citys roster.

Comment

This just in: Manchester United have just announced that Howard Webb is not for sale at any price.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                    Chicharito Hernandez will become an ATG.

Chicharito >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man Citys roster.
                    Your opinion is automatically void. Man City's rooster? GTFO!

Comment

I did rate Ronaldo above Messi at one point.

Right now you have to say Messi is the best.

Ronaldo may not even be in the top 3 on current form.

Comment

Working...
                      X