Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont worry mexicans, Puerto Rico will save you!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    I love my PR brothers and sisters but this clown needed to be checked..
    I love my PR SISTAS more than ma PR Brothas.....but they all got love from this Mex........but them kats that try to talk Jive......they get nothing but nutz in they mouth...:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      I love my PR SISTAS more than ma PR Brothas.....but they all got love from this Mex........but them kats that try to talk Jive......they get nothing but nutz in they mouth...:*******:
      I have lived in PR, have a child from a PR chick. They are great people on the Island. I have to say though, PR form PR are much different than PR's from NYC.

Just saying.....

Comment

I have lived in PR, have a child from a PR chick. They are great people on the Island. I have to say though, PR form PR are much different than PR's from NYC.

Just saying.....
        They're pochos like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk Jr View Post
          They're pochos like yourself.
          Here we go again....

Comment

Just saying.....
            How did your parents/hers reacted when they knew you both were dating?

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
              How did your parents/hers reacted when they knew you both were dating?
              Well, my family didn't care. My pops was the coolest cat you could imagine. I mean my bro married a black chick and had children with her and my father, being as old school as he was, didn't even blink an eye.

We were all raised like that. As far as her parents and grandparents, they didn't care to much for me. I think it was more for the way I looked than anything else.

For about 3 years her grandmother would call me "El Mexicano"....lol Finally one day, with respect, I set her straight. I told her like it or not, your grandchild you love so much, is half Mexican so deal with it.

It's funny though because I would hear her say things like the fact she loved the fact her grandchild had "Mexican hair" and how beautiful it is.

Comment

Well, my family didn't care. My pops was the coolest cat you could imagine. I mean my bro married a black chick and had children with her and my father, being as old school as he was, didn't even blink an eye.

We were all raised like that. As far as her parents and grandparents, they didn't care to much for me. I think it was more for the way I looked than anything else.

For about 3 years her grandmother would call me "El Mexicano"....lol Finally one day, with respect, I set her straight. I told her like it or not, your grandchild you love so much, is half Mexican so deal with it.

It's funny though because I would hear her say things like the fact she loved the fact her grandchild had "Mexican hair" and how beautiful it is.
                That's good.

My cousin's best friend who is mexican was going out with my cousin's sister (She's Cuban)...

and when they both came home her parents gave him a ''WTF is this indo looking guy doing with my daughter'' kind of look, they could tell he was not Carribean...after that...hell broke lose.

it took them 3 years to get over it...

Alot of Cubans take interracial stuff very serious, some are strict about dating outside of their culture.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                  That's good.

My cousin's best friend who is mexican was going out with my cousin's sister (She's Cuban)...

and when they both came home her parents gave him a ''WTF is this indo looking guy doing with my daughter'' kind of look, they could tell he was not Carribean...after that...hell broke lose.

it took them 3 years to get over it...

Alot of Cubans take interracial stuff very serious, some are strict about dating outside of their culture.
                  If you think Cubans are bad, Mexicans are ten times worse. I just think it's different because she was female and I am male. Usually the family is much more protective of women...you know. If it's the other way around, I'm sure the Mexican family would be probably worse towards someone dating a woman in their family.

Comment

Counting eggs before it hatches.......hehehe... this will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk Jr View Post

I don't see any guy on a knee.

Comment

Working...
                      X