No announcement yet.

Hats Off To Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats Off To Kell Brook

I pretty much predicted what would happen tonight.

I knew Spence was a beast and that he'd prove too much.

What I did not anticipate is seeing TWO warriors in the ring.

Brook has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

I know he has said he is going to move up, but frankly I don't see any other welter beating Kell.

Hell, I would mind seeing a rematch because, make no mistake, Kell had his moments and hurt Spence several times tonight.

Much respect to you, Special K, and I sincerely hope to see you raising your hands in victory sometime in the near future.

I firmly believe Danny Garcia at 147 vs. Kell Brook results in a very similar outcome. Garcia is much faster on the trigger than Spence with equivalent power and much better defense.

Once Brook starts slowing, he gets tagged in the face, his eyes get jacked, and it's just a matter of time after that.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      I firmly believe Danny Garcia at 147 vs. Kell Brook results in a very similar outcome. Garcia is much faster on the trigger than Spence with equivalent power and much better defense.

Once Brook starts slowing, he gets tagged in the face, his eyes get jacked, and it's just a matter of time after that.
      I disagree.

I think Kell does the same to Swift as Thurman, only more so.

Comment

Danny Garcia sucks

Brook probably beats him

*probably

Comment

I think Garcia beats him, he would get clocked with that ****** left hook. Thurman I think he beats, he would definitely stop Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I think Garcia beats him, he would get clocked with that ****** left hook. Thurman I think he beats, he would definitely stop Khan.
            I don't see Brook beating Thurman for one reason: range.

Comment

Props to Brook for fighting the best. Could have been a cherry picker like Loma and fought a soft contender like Khan but he fought the best. I've been one of his biggest critics but he earned my respect this day

Comment

I don't see Brook beating Thurman for one reason: range.
                I understand but I don't think the fight would be fought at a range. Brook always finds a way to fight you in a clinch, close inside sort of range. If Thurman gets the chance to dance then he wins.

Comment

Brook murks the rest of the division Brook vs Thurman is 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I understand but I don't think the fight would be fought at a range. Brook always finds a way to fight you in a clinch, close inside sort of range. If Thurman gets the chance to dance then he wins.
                    Same was said about Porter. We saw what happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X