No announcement yet.

Deontay SHOULD fight Luis Ortiz if he wants the big $$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    Nobody knows Wilder in the U.S ? well I don't doubt that Less people know who Joshua is . U Brits are hilarious . AJ goes life n death with an old , chinny Klitchko (who's coming off a loss) and u guys start screaming "the King is here" from​ the top of the mountains ?
    Klitschko is a universally recognised name across every continent, that fight sells purely on the fact Klitschko is there, AJ has now already fought Klitschko and adhered himself to the US as the premier heavyweight having just ruthlessly dispatched the previously recognised premier heavy, AJ naturally assumes that mantle, he couldn't have found a better opponent to announce himself to the world.

I would stake more on the fact Joshua is recognised in the street more than Wilder is in any state. He just fought and not only stopped Klitschko on US subscription services to a combined larger audience than Wilder has previously aired to on free to air !

You'll contest this though because you're stupid.

Comment

Wilder should fight Ortiz, Joshua will be fighting Wlad again and Parker will be fighting either Bellew or Whyte!

Sadly, no one wants it from the Bronze Bomber!.

Bellew talked all that trash and perked up when Wilder confronted him!

Joshua called out a rehabbing and overweight Tyson Fury but not Wilder who came to his home and addressed him!

Parker showed up to Wilder's fight against Gerald Washington and got spooked out of the fight after seeing how 1 punch against Wilder can change the fight at anytime even though he agreed he'd fight Wilder!

Wilder just needs to KO Stiverne this time and go after Pulvev so he can be the IBF mandatory or go after Ortiz to be the WBA mandatory!

Bomb squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Deontay has had two fighters pull out for drugs. He's not fighting a known drug cheat. Go after Parker and then Joshua. That's the road to greatness. Unification trumps mandatory by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
          Mariusz Wach
          Dillian Whyte
          Derek Chisora

Something like that.
          He could offer guys like Hughie Fury the fight on two weeks notice again.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            He could offer guys like Hughie Fury the fight on two weeks notice again.
            Well in his defence he did offer Hughie Fury that fight with like 9 weeks notice, I doubt Hughie would want to fight him.

Comment

Ortiz is too high risk, too low reward for Wilder to fight at this time. Does anyone in casual boxing fan world know or care about Ortiz? No, not really.

I think Wilder will likely fight Stiverne next, then Parker. I don't think he'll face Joshua or Ortiz this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
                Well in his defence he did offer Hughie Fury that fight with like 9 weeks notice, I doubt Hughie would want to fight him.
                I was insinuating Acne Furry is a shyt level of opponent.

Comment

Working...
                X