No announcement yet.

Should thelennox get down to San Juan printers and release a book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    How are you in Jamaica but your ip is out of the U.K.?

Proxy much?
    Now mega and makavelli and boston guy believe me when I say I'm not sunspace now? Yes proxy. For my work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
      Now mega and makavelli and boston guy believe me when I say I'm not sunspace now? Yes proxy. For my work.
      No. I do not believe that. Unless you work at the same place as about 5 other posters here I'd imagine your all using the same proxy server. Whitegirl

Comment

• The heck is going on here?

Comment

No. I do not believe that. Unless you work at the same place as about 5 other posters here I'd imagine your all using the same proxy server. Whitegirl
          lol thewhitegirl is patiently waiting for you to unban her. We're trying to do things the right way.

In the future, maybe she'll have an alt, but she won't hide who she is, if she does.

She just doesn't care as much as I do to go through the trouble of alts, at least not so far. >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
            lol thewhitegirl is patiently waiting for you to unban her. We're trying to do things the right way.

In the future, maybe she'll have an alt, but she won't hide who she is, if she does.

She just doesn't care as much as I do to go through the trouble of alts, at least not so far. >.>
            Yea, and I'm the pope.

Comment

Yea, and I'm the pope.
              I'll prove it to you; I've been sleeping this whole time, and she's been taking sneak-pictures of me.

iamachamp would love to look at the EXIF data for you and confirm the time period.

Comment

• bye bye weirdo's

Comment

• -MEGA- thank you and just one question.

What took you so long this time round to eradicate these lowlevel subhuman beings this time round?

This thread shows the state of fatspace and his mind.

Hes is literally in this thread talking to him self, having a conversation with him self , tooting his own horn, blowing his own trumpet.

This guy needs serious help.

He has already been in the mental asylum/psych ward before. Its time he goes back. He needs more help/meds

FATSPACE - Another L handed to u eh?

LMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    -MEGA- thank you and just one question.

What took you so long this time round to eradicate these lowlevel subhuman beings this time round?

This thread shows the state of fatspace and his mind.

Hes is literally in this thread talking to him self, having a conversation with him self , tooting his own horn, blowing his own trumpet.

This guy needs serious help.

He has already been in the mental asylum/psych ward before. Its time he goes back. He needs more help/meds

FATSPACE - Another L handed to u eh?

LMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAO!

I was trying to give the dude a second chance and then I started researching what he did to 1bad65 as far as releasing his personal info. I decided at that point he doesn't deserve a second chance and should be permabanned.

Comment

I was trying to give the dude a second chance and then I started researching what he did to 1bad65 as far as releasing his personal info. I decided at that point he doesn't deserve a second chance and should be permabanned.
                      The final L shaped nail hammered into the fatspace coffin by -Mega-

Hes already thinking its some great conspiracy where there are secret mod meetings to ban him..

Dude needs to get a grip. Hes unwanted and disliked because his personality sucks.

Good job -Mega-

Comment

Working...
                      X