Collapse
No announcement yet.

You might find youre future GF in the Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol in the past few months I've had random friend requests from like 5 different profiles with beautiful Filipinas.

I thinK I got on this particular scam organization's radar from constantly posting on a Pacquiao fan page.

Every single one of the profiles only has like three pictures, and only has like 8 friends.

Hahah but there are plenty of guys out there who are more than gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Then he could make it with the filipina chick if he wants to. Just make sure doing it by meeting up.
      This. There are many pinays who want a blue eyed son. lt was just unfortunate that he met a scammer instead of a foreign husband seeking pinay.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Then he could make it with the filipina chick if he wants to. Just make sure doing it by meeting up.
        Damn sucks he had that experience.

I haven't talked to my boy Cassidy in like 3 years - need to see what he's been up to, and if he's finally met him a nice girl.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
          This. There are many pinays who want a blue eyed son. lt was just unfortunate that he met a scammer instead of a foreign husband seeking pinay.
          Lol I always wonder what the people are like behind these fake scam profiles.

When I was younger and would take odd-jobs on Craigslist for pocket cash, I saw this advertisement to make like 500 bucks simply by posting ads on different websites or something. It seemed too good to be true.

I said I wanted to talk to somebody in person, and they gave me some weird number that traced to Ivory Coast. The dude I talked to could barely speak English.

Pretty sure that was some sort of scam.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            Heh one of me mates from HS met some girl from Philippines on myspace, I think (back when ppl still used it).

And he was sending her like 300-500 USD every month to "help feed her family"

When time came for him to actually go meet her, her account disappeared.

Lol. There's thousands of stories like this apparently.

They prey on desperate, lonely men in Western countries - where they have disposable income and are willing to part from it to one day be with "the girl of their dreams."

I kept hinting to the lad overtime he talked about her, but he was just so happy, I didn't wanna come out bluntly and say it's prolly not a real profile, and some dude is controlling it.

Tell your homey that I have a pinay friend.. Really pretty and sweet

Her family only needs $300 a month to get by.. Lemme know if he wants to hook up

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Tell your homey that I have a pinay friend.. Really pretty and sweet

Her family only needs $300 a month to get by.. Lemme know if he wants to hook up
              Dude. Don't be that guy.

Comment

Is there a site like this for Derranged? They need to have di**s tho

Comment

Wala nang power, wala nang buhay...
                  Mindanaou balut Dinuguan jeepney?? Cebu nang Lechon Jollibee tarsier Siargao rattan puki lanao del sur...

Piqa tagalog pinoy nang Tumbang Preso burikak titi borakay.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    Mindanaou balut Dinuguan jeepney?? Cebu nang Lechon Jollibee tarsier Siargao rattan puki lanao del sur...

Piqa tagalog pinoy nang Tumbang Preso burikak titi borakay.
                    lol funny but not accurate.

Comment

lol funny but not accurate.
                      anu daw? Bat ni na pangalanan niya brand sa pinas?

Comment

Working...
                      X