The official Victor Ortiz Vs Brandon Rios Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Little meaning?

This fight has more meaning to it than any fight in the past 10 years.

These guys grew up together. Sparred when they were kids. Used to be best of friends. Had a falling out, Victor was being pushed as "The next Oscar De La Hoya".

THIS is what boxing should be. Two guys that just don't like each other putting hands on each other. None of the respect/handshake/smiling/posing for photos together crap. Throwback to Morales/Barrera.
    I mean yeah the backstory is good. I knew they were friends. I didn't know they sparred together. What's the reason for the falling out anyways?

But besides the good drama and the bad blood, action, there's really not a whole lot going on. They're fringe contenders at this point! The loser probably retires, or ends up fighting in some country no ones heard of, against dudes with double digit loses.

I mean, Rios might be okay, but if Victor loses idk what the hell he does. If he loses by KO, my god!

Point I'm making, neither guy is really going places.

But yeah, great fight and great backstory.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Little meaning?

This fight has more meaning to it than any fight in the past 10 years.

These guys grew up together. Sparred when they were kids. Used to be best of friends. Had a falling out, Victor was being pushed as "The next Oscar De La Hoya".

THIS is what boxing should be. Two guys that just don't like each other putting hands on each other. None of the respect/handshake/smiling/posing for photos together crap. Throwback to Morales/Barrera.
      Im pretty sure what he meant in "little meaning" was in boxing as a sport....and he is right....

as far as personal beef..........hell yeah!

Comment

Motha fookka............SMH ...I hope this aint true.....

Comment

Few years too late. Rios by ko.

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
            Motha fookka............SMH ...I hope this aint true.....

this is one thing I dont like about robert and its not just th is video, he acts like he knows everything.

when ellie tells him that neno is happy doing good at mayweather promotions, instead of just saying yeah thats good, he goes into talking about making money off him and how he tried but he know he cant compete with mayweather blah blah blah. He just always trying to use someone and come up off them and if he cant he doesnt really show them love.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              this is one thing I dont like about robert and its not just th is video, he acts like he knows everything.

when ellie tells him that neno is happy doing good at mayweather promotions, instead of just saying yeah thats good, he goes into talking about making money off him and how he tried but he know he cant compete with mayweather blah blah blah. He just always trying to use someone and come up off them and if he cant he doesnt really show them love.
              Maybe they trying to do must watch youtube vids hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                Maybe they trying to do must watch youtube vids hahaha
                I th ougth ellie was going that way when that white boy showed up on ellie videos talking mad ish about mexican lmfao dude had soem balls was dissing mexicans in RGBA lol till robert got fed up and put the gloves on with him, robert ****ed him up, ellie deleted the video.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  I th ougth ellie was going that way when that white boy showed up on ellie videos talking mad ish about mexican lmfao dude had soem balls was dissing mexicans in RGBA lol till robert got fed up and put the gloves on with him, robert ****ed him up, ellie deleted the video.
                  No ****? never saw that..........

Comment

That Garcia knockout was pretty vicious.

Ortiz wins by decision.

Comment

bumbum is the one guy vic can still outbox. vic will be tagging bumbum at will and make him quit on the stool due to some ''injury''

Comment

Working...
                      X