Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zlaticanin: Mikey Garcia Will Feel My Power, I Will Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Only by delusional idiots who think that lying about fights somehow changes what happened. Garcia absolutely schooled Salido, dropped him 4 times. Orlando headbutted Mikey and broke his nose. It wasn't even Garcia's choice to stop the fight, it was the ringside doc who called it off.
    I'm not accusing him, just recalling the sequence of events that night

I remember the ref asking him if he wanted to go on and he didn't give an answer. Salido has been put down in many fights and springs right back up and continues the fight, if it was any fighter but him maybe I brush it off but it was Salido so

At teh very least, it raised questions that had already surrounded Mikey which was...does he really want it that bad?

Comment

Zlaticanin is without a doubt the biggest puncher Garcia has fought. I hope that one tuneup was enough toshake off all that ring rust that Garcia had.

Comment

Zlat isn't elite like some of the other eastern euros, he'll make Mikey work for a couple of rounds, but I think there is going to be a class difference and Garcia will dominate midway.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
          as far as I can remeber is him being dropped against roman, and getting stunned against burgos and that is about it.
          Oh. So it was in the Roman fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post

I remember the ref asking him if he wanted to go on and he didn't give an answer. Salido has been put down in many fights and springs right back up and continues the fight, if it was any fighter but him maybe I brush it off but it was Salido so

At teh very least, it raised questions that had already surrounded Mikey which was...does he really want it that bad?
            I agree here 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Only by delusional idiots who think that lying about fights somehow changes what happened. Garcia absolutely schooled Salido, dropped him 4 times. Orlando headbutted Mikey and broke his nose. It wasn't even Garcia's choice to stop the fight, it was the ringside doc who called it off.
              I agree....Garcia was sensational that night. He did everything perfect and was even more dominant against Salido than any other fighter that I could remember beating Salido at least in the last 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                I got that and, if it matters, I wasn't calling you ask idiot or anything.
                Originally posted by richardt View Post
                I agree....Garcia was sensational that night. He did everything perfect and was even more dominant against Salido than any other fighter that I could remember beating Salido at least in the last 10 years.
                Yea, no one rolls over Salido like that. The idea that the fight was changing is something a couple fans repeated over and over until people started believing it. Mikey was totally relaxed and landing the far better shots until Salido rammed him like a goat. It wasn't even subtle.
                Last edited by Redd Foxx; 11-24-2016, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Hey STUPIDcanin. Mikey fought vs Orlando Salido that is way better than you so stfu.

Mikey will cut your head off your body. You are too basic and your defense is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    I could actually see that happening
                    Yeah, because you don't know **** about boxing. And being from U.K you are a poor ignorant like the 90% of fans from U.K.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Come on bruh, I thought we was boys, man?

When has a fight been stopped cause of a broken nose? Benji asked Garcia (the trainer) if he wanted to continue, I saw him shake his head and Garcia didnt even try to protest the stoppage either. Salido was coming on in that fight and Garcia has been known to be hurt while Salido just keeps going. They looked for a way out.
                      You are crazy... Garcia had his nose broken for a clear head-butt, he was losing blood like a river.

Be a quitter is what your idol Lucas Matthyse did. Garcia schooled Orlando boxing, and Orlando was hitting with his head.

Comment

Working...
                      X