Collapse
No announcement yet.

A song from Beercules Cat to well...me :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesn't this go in the normal, well known/established 'Beercules cat updates'? Thread? And make a new one?

For peeps who give a fuk about your kitty, (like me)... Don't end up like Brush buddy. With all his BB/ any sports threads all fukin over, when there is sticky one's ready made for them? I just don't know why is all, there's no argument to be had. Just simple, 'Why?' is simply/humble enough an enquiry...

I'm sure there a Beer cat update thread is all.

Sure your kitty got a thread already? Are new threads not extra attention seeking or not? For a higher thread/post count grabber? (If so, I wouldn't care, and understand why. Fair do's).

It's because it's Beer, he's already well known, so you don't need more attention, already a 'known'. Your high profile in the lounge anyway, known to be funny and have a cat....

Just use the "Beercules Cat Update thread dude". You don't get it, but, your 'Beer cat thread' is funnier if it went on for years and years with any update/ info, it would be funnier mate, it just would. And ALL escapades of dayyum kitty will be recalled in one place, no stories missing.

Please, keep that in mind, grow a potential 100+ page thread over the years... Or lil stories in lil separate threads, like this, will be forgotten easier dude, keep your funny lounge journal on the feline....
    Beer, listen, #catupdatesthreadstillwinning #constructivecritisism

Still love you and hope you consider that offer I presented you (the one with the para-cord put in there in both of us) if you remember? Peace dude. x

Comment

Working...
    X