Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Anthony Joshua get a lot of hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since all these people are stating hes on roids should they be sued?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      I never said your lying...that's ur views and might be right for all I know , I'm more old school and like to have faith in the sport I have loved since I was a boy and I dont judge people guilty if there's no proof and they not failed a test...thats it....and I'll put my hands up I don't really know anything about PEDs or steroids as its not my forte....what I will say is according to ur statistics on saying it's impossible to put muscle on without gaining fat pretty much makes floyd mayweather and manny pacquaio guilty of taking PEDs or steroids becaue both of them retained there speed and strengh while going up multiple divsions and still managing to beat naturally bigger champions....mayweather at 18 was 118lbs and yet competed up to 154lb and held his own physically and he never had an ounce of fat on him...that's also the case for pacquaio as well....so under your criteria that pretty much makes both of the greatest fighters of our era drug cheats....and if that's the case boxing is f@cked.....I think we'd can add David haye , Evander holyfield and a lot of others to your guilty list as well
      When I say about adding fat with muscle, it's only noticeable when you're adding a huge amount of muscle. See the way most heavyweights are carrying some weight on them? Dillian Whyte is a great example, it's because while they were building muscle, their body added a lot of fat. That's natural. Their job is to box, if they could not have the fat and be just as strong but at a lighter weight, I'm sure they would.

Pacquiao weighs what? 65KG? At that weight you have less muscle than you should, therefore your body will easily add muscle and it's on a small scale so there wouldn't be much fat added. The 30lbs Joshua gained is like 1/4 of Pacquiao's bodyweight in pure, solid lean muscle. It's just not possible to put 30lbs of muscle onto a body that already has tons of muscle, without even a small amount of fat.

Holyfield was 100% on steroids by the way, there's proper proof below.

On February 28, 2007, Holyfield was anonymously linked to Applied Pharmacy Services, a pharmacy in Alabama that is currently under investigation for supplying athletes with illegal steroids and human growth hormone (HGH). He denies ever using performance enhancers.

However, a patient by the name of "Evan Fields" caught investigators' attention. "Fields" shares the same birth date as Holyfield—October 19, 1962. The listed address for "Fields" was 794 Evander, Fairfield, Ga. 30213. Holyfield has a very similar address. When the phone number that, according to the documents, was associated with the "Fields" prescription, was dialed, Holyfield answered.
      If you want the full article - http://justnotsaid.blogspot.co.uk/20...-steroids.html

12TRIBEsRiSe

Should who be sued? The boxers? They're not breaking any law.

If you had a good enough legal team, you could probably try and say that by using gear, they were putting your life at risk when you fought them and show the judge some studies about how much force a heavyweight boxer can produce and how powerful gear is.
      Last edited by motivational; 05-26-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

don't hate him. i love him actually.

Comment

Originally posted by motivational View Post
          Firstly, HGH is not a steroid. A steroid contains four rings of carbon atoms and is usually used to treat inflamitary diseases and build muscle. Just because it's anabolic doesn't mean it's a steroid. Food for example, is highly anabolic but I don't think anyone would consider lettuce a type of steroid.

Secondly, HGH is not fat over your gut. HGH in simple terms makes your body grow. Some things will grow faster than others but the small intestine grows extremely quickly in comparrison to everything else. A HGH gut is when your small intestine is too big for your stomach wall and it literally makes a buldge in your abdomen area. If you continue to keep using it after this point, your abs will eventually split open because there's just no room for your intestines. It's honestly so sad that this happens, I hate bodybuilding.

Watch this video if you don't believe me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLphBPBTbMk

You can't hide HGH in test results since it's not a steroid.

The question is, would it really be suspicious? He's in his twenties and he's 6'6 with 100KG+ of size. I guarentee he could play it off and pretend like he has no idea what's happening and that his body must not have stopped growing yet. There's a disease called "gigantism" where your hormone gland releases more HGH than it should and if he kept injecting, he could probably play it off like he had that.

Right, you're either eating more calories (bulking) than your metabolic rate or you're eating less (cutting). Of course you can eat less calories than you need and lose fat and weightlift at the same time but you will put on barely any muscle. You need extra calories to put on extra muscle and when you eat extra calories you put on fat. Of course you can put on muscle without fat but not at 90kg+, only if you're a young child or somthing. There's no way in hell that you can put on almost 30lbs of lean muscle with no fat in a couple of years. No damn way.
          HGH can certainly be classified as a steroid with high extreme doses ,if you don't think so you don't know what your talking about or never met ppl on them I have ,I bounced for years and half the guys were built like houses taking like 2,000/3,000 M.L of them. the rest you said about gigantism and others stuff is cartoon land. You are trying to dupe a 3 decade weight lifter "ME" ,everything you basically said about not being able to gain muscle without fat can be proven wrong! Im done here your bias views to warp this to fit your criteria is at an end for me..im not even sure how this went from steroid use to hgh gut and you cant grow without getting fat even for an elite athlete who is still peaking,you also convienenlty forgot any 6'6 average adult will weigh 240 pounds or so...to say a ELITE athlete cannot pack on 30 pounds in 2/3 years time years time is ridiculous.when hes about 230/240 anyway and is close to 250 now which actually is an extrta 10 pounds or so his body is adaopting too...you are just making up your own story line here.lol
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-26-2016, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Huge Fans! But people be accusing him of being on Steroids since 2012 Olympics. Mostly Fat Fuks with no motivation jealous that they don't have the work ethic or motivation to get themselves in shape

Following him on Instagram, even after a fight This man is back to work Monday Morning working hard like he already knows who he is fighting next. He has that special Work Ethic to become "Great" and people seems to be envious of that

The Song in this video says it all lol

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up!" #MuhammedAli #AJBoxing

A video posted by Anthony Joshua (@anthony_joshua) on

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              HGH can certainly be classified as a steroid with high extreme doses ,if you don't think so you don't know what your talking about or never met ppl on them I have ,I bounced for years and half the guys were built like houses taking like 2,000/3,000 M.L of them. the rest you said about gigantism and others stuff is cartoon land. You are trying to dupe a 3 decade weight lifter "ME" ,everything you basically said about not being able to gain muscle without fat can be proven wrong! Im done here your bias views to warp this to fit your criteria is at an end for me..im not even sure how this went from steroid use to hgh gut and you cant grow without getting fat even for an elite athlete who is still peaking,you also convienenlty forgot any 6'6 average adult will weigh 240 pounds or so...to say a ELITE athlete cannot pack on 30 pounds in 2 years time is ridiculous..lol
              HGH is probably the most powerful hormone you can put in your body. I'm just saying it isn't actually a steroid. I don't think you understand, a steroid has to have a certain molecular structure that contains four rings of carbon atoms. This is what gives it the name "steroid". HGH doesn't have this. It isn't a steroid. It's just an anabolic hormone.

Gigantism is in cartoon land? I guess this is photoshopped then? Andre the Giant was 7'4 and 250KG. It's a genuine disease.

I bounced for years and half the guys were built like houses taking like 2,000/3,000 M.L of them.
              3,000 ML = 3 Litres

Here's a 3L bottle of cola. At this point your whole arguement becomes invalid when you don't even know that HGH is measured in IU (international units). Did you seriously just say that you know people who were on 3L of HGH? LOL I actually can't stop laughing.

Did I mention that HGH is the most expensive hormone to buy and it would cost $100,000s for 3,000 ML of it?

Ehh.. if you've been bodybuilding for 30 years then you're wasting your time? Sure, according to you and Steve, it's normal for someone to gain 15lbs of lean muscle per year. 15X4 = 60 LBs of lean muscle! Hell, you'd be jacked in four years! In 10 years you'd probably be a MR Olympian! Seriously, you guys should partner up and enter bodybuilding compititions. With your combined nutritonal and bodybuilding knowledge you'd be unstoppable.

15lbs per year X 30 years of training = 450 lbs of solid muscle! You must be huge man!

See this photo? You bulk, and lose the fat = gains

Are you bigger than this guy? You've been training longer than he's been alive, so you should be. Oh wait, you know nothing about cutting/bulking.

Here's an article written by Testosterone Nation about bulking to help you out -https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/big-bulking-tips

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                How would you say joshua is one dimensional then ? If that's the case we have to say that about wilder, parker as well...joshua like has done everything that's expected of him and hasn't had to go to points or,come from behind to win a fight with a stoppage ......so if he is one dimensional I just would like someone explain to me how he is that in there eyes ? I can't see the facts behind that statement ....enlighten me fella and how is joshua one dimensional ? Personaly I would have said he needs to beat legit fighter like fury or wilder..but to say he is one dimensional when he's not even had to get out of first gear it's a harsh don't you think....how is he one dimensional fella ?
                Wilder and Parker are one-dimensional. So is Wlad. If your dimension is sufficiently effective and well honed or you possess the requisite physical tools to make it work then you can still win fights at a high level. It's not necessarily a reflection of quality, but it does hint at potential weaknesses down the line.

A fighter who fights in only one way every time out cannot be called well-rounded. He also cannot be called well-rounded if the first time he encounters a disruption to his game he temporarily freezes and needs a round and a half to reset. It's perhaps premature to categorise someone due to what they haven't had an opportunity to show yet, but in the absence of further data it's the best label we have.
                Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 05-28-2016, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Huge Fans! But people be accusing him of being on Steroids since 2012 Olympics. Mostly Fat Fuks with no motivation jealous that they don't have the work ethic or motivation to get themselves in shape

Following him on Instagram, even after a fight This man is back to work Monday Morning working hard like he already knows who he is fighting next. He has that special Work Ethic to become "Great" and people seems to be envious of that

The Song in this video says it all lol
                  Why do you assume that because he's a fitness freak he doesn't juice? Do you realise the crazy levels of dedication professional bodybuilders need to have to compete?

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
                    Wilder and Parker are one-dimensional. So is Wlad. If your dimension is sufficiently effective and well honed or you possess the requisite physical tools to make it work then you can still win fights at a high level. It's not necessarily a reflection of quality, but it does hint at potential weaknesses down the line.

A fighter who fights in only one way every time out cannot be called well-rounded. He also cannot be called well-rounded if the first time he encounters a disruption to his game he temporarily freezes and needs a round and a half to reset. It's perhaps premature to categorise someone due to what they haven't had an opportunity to show yet, but in the absence of further data it's the best label we have.
                    Well I think one dimensional should be labelled on a fighter who's not had just 16 fights .especially if he's not gone beyond 7 rounds and seems to improving his performance for every fight...that's not entirely fair however if he gets put into a position in a fight and say things are gonna well for him and he lacks the ability to change what he's doing to win a fight and then loses then we Iagree it's one dimensional .....Mike Tyson was really a one dimensional fighter , marco huck and Arthur Abraham we can also claim there one dimensional .....it's to early to label Anything with Joshua yet because he's still green in terms of fighters fought ......if multi dimensional means showing you different ways to win and say going to a points win the he is ...but come most fighters if had a choice would rather end a fight sinner than go 12 rounds and points ...I think we are in agreement if you can get them out quicker and not have to go deeper in the fight and risk getting caught and stopped ....i would rather be one dimensional anytime mr huck ...lets see the man have a few more fights and see if he has to change tactics to win...at the moment he hasn't had to

Comment

• Originally posted by motivational View Post
                      HGH is probably the most powerful hormone you can put in your body. I'm just saying it isn't actually a steroid. I don't think you understand, a steroid has to have a certain molecular structure that contains four rings of carbon atoms. This is what gives it the name "steroid". HGH doesn't have this. It isn't a steroid. It's just an anabolic hormone.

Gigantism is in cartoon land? I guess this is photoshopped then? Andre the Giant was 7'4 and 250KG. It's a genuine disease.

3,000 ML = 3 Litres

Here's a 3L bottle of cola. At this point your whole arguement becomes invalid when you don't even know that HGH is measured in IU (international units). Did you seriously just say that you know people who were on 3L of HGH? LOL I actually can't stop laughing.

Did I mention that HGH is the most expensive hormone to buy and it would cost $100,000s for 3,000 ML of it?

Ehh.. if you've been bodybuilding for 30 years then you're wasting your time? Sure, according to you and Steve, it's normal for someone to gain 15lbs of lean muscle per year. 15X4 = 60 LBs of lean muscle! Hell, you'd be jacked in four years! In 10 years you'd probably be a MR Olympian! Seriously, you guys should partner up and enter bodybuilding compititions. With your combined nutritonal and bodybuilding knowledge you'd be unstoppable.

15lbs per year X 30 years of training = 450 lbs of solid muscle! You must be huge man!

See this photo? You bulk, and lose the fat = gains

Are you bigger than this guy? You've been training longer than he's been alive, so you should be. Oh wait, you know nothing about cutting/bulking.

Here's an article written by Testosterone Nation about bulking to help you out -https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/big-bulking-tips
                      Enough testosterone will act like a steroid ,i didnt say hgh was a steroid ,i said it could be classisfied as one because it has the ability to grow unnatural amounts of muscle !And i was reffering to milligrams but i guess its iu's ,either way when you INJECT them its 10 times more potent !

No im not bigger than those guys ,i dont lift for bulk am not on peds and am a STRENGTH lifter ,but i bet if i post a pic you would have little to say ! Im also a former national /n.y /P.A state arm wrestling champion from years back and have won a few weight contests in P.A which have some of the best athletes in the world ,even Lewis trained a few times at my gym. Thers nothing mysterious gaining 20 pounds lean muscle from teens to mid 20's if you are an ELITE athlete its that much easier ,the reality here is you are the NOOB here !

Then again im dealing with someone who said Marciano isnt an all time great bc he would lose in other eras which tells me your a moron and no need to converse with such an imbecile....
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-28-2016, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X