No announcement yet.

What the deuce...im a gang banger???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the deuce...im a gang banger???

What the deuce...im a gang banger????????

what's my set???

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

what's my set???

check your bank history. somebody dropped five E-g's to get your title changed. haters have been switching mine lately as well. horton and terrel, namely. i switched it to its current state.

i think it's a race thing. they're mad about the way ray liotta talks about black guys in "goodfellas." they're particularly peeved about the treatment of stacks edwards, the character played by samuel L jackson.
    Last edited by New England; 02-27-2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Racist gang banger.

Comment

Dude you can catch all kindsa diseases at dem dere gang bangs

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          check your bank history. somebody dropped five E-g's to get your title changed. haters have been switching mine lately as well. horton and terrel, namely. i switched it to its current state.

i think it's a race thing. they're mad about the way ray liotta talks about black guys in "goodfellas." they're particularly peeved about the treatment of stacks edwards, the character played by samuel L jackson.
          hahahahhaa.............TIMAAHHHH..........how long has that been like that?? just saw it like two seconds ago.....I think ill be a Blood......no no...I think ill be a Crip....oh wait....I think the Lords of Flatbush it is.....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Dude you can catch all kindsa diseases at dem dere gang bangs
            Nah I just wrap up twice and shoot up a little penicillin twice a day and im good to get it in deep....

Comment

hahahahhaa.............TIMAAHHHH..........how long has that been like that?? just saw it like two seconds ago.....I think ill be a Blood......no no...I think ill be a Crip....oh wait....I think the Lords of Flatbush it is.....

socal?

look out the window and take your pick,

Comment

what's my set???
                You could fix that, just do a couple drive bys then you b good son!

Comment

Yeah, well at least they changed yours to something edgy.

I'm a damn white flower up in this piece.

Who the hell is going to take my e-gangsta seriously when I start e-thugging it up, cuh?

My e-ego is absolutely crushed.....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    socal?

look out the window and take your pick,
                    Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    You could fix that, just do a couple drive bys then you b good son!
                    I've pretty much settled on The Lords of Flatbush...that is going to be my set from now on.....until I decided to break out of line and form my own set....I shall call it B.B.R.D.R.B.A.M.F.G

After I put in work with the Lords of Flatbush and start my new crew ill be looking for some of you muffuggaz to join up.....

Comment

Working...
                    X