Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch one of the worst SMW champs in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
    Red K giveth.

Awful thread. Ottke, Lacy, Stieglitz, and now Abraham are far, FAR worse champs than Froch

I'm sure your red K will affect me monumentally.

Under no circumstances am I a troll. Trolls say outrageous things for shock value. Me calling Froch one of the worst (worst as in SKILL, not worst as in heart or toughness, even though that makes no damn sense) SMW champs should not be shocking in no manner.

Because it's true.

He nearly lost to Taylor, Dirrell and Johnson. Got smacked by Kessler and Ward. Beat Bute who hadn't beaten anybody of any significant note and beat a weight drained Mack after he criticized Ward for draining Dawson.

Yes he is a tough, fearless individual who will fight the sternest of competition. In that aspect, yes many fighters should strive to be like him.

If that will untangle that bunch that are in many of your panties, then there you go.

Comment

Don't feed the troll...

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        people call him champ but if there was only 1 belt he wouldn't have it. He's fought good comp but lost
        Dirrell was champ? Please stick to trolling Pac/Floyd threads because you don't know shyt

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          He's a waaaay better champ than you are thread maker.

Those arguments are all shi t. Why respond to them?

Walt, we should just get the crew in here and completely **** up this ******o thread by talking about other things.

Froch fights everyone, yet ******s gotta hate.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post

I'm sure your red K will affect me monumentally.

Under no circumstances am I a troll. Trolls say outrageous things for shock value. Me calling Froch one of the worst (worst as in SKILL, not worst as in heart or toughness, even though that makes no damn sense) SMW champs should not be shocking in no manner.

Because it's true.

He nearly lost to Taylor, Dirrell and Johnson. Got smacked by Kessler and Ward. Beat Bute who hadn't beaten anybody of any significant note and beat a weight drained Mack after he criticized Ward for draining Dawson.

Yes he is a tough, fearless individual who will fight the sternest of competition. In that aspect, yes many fighters should strive to be like him.

If that will untangle that bunch that are in many of your panties, then there you go.
            You didnt respond to the Abraham, Stieglitz etc. part

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Walt, we should just get the crew in here and completely **** up this ******o thread by talking about other things.

Who's the chick in your Avi she's hot but a little too skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                You didnt respond to the Abraham, Stieglitz etc. part
                No response necessary.

Its your opinion and I respect it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  Who's the chick in your Avi she's hot but a little too skinny

Sung-Hi Lee. She's filling out lately it's an old pic.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

I took seattle and gave 3 pts for fins so far this weekend for just a hundo. I'm about bet berto as long as everything is kosher for the weighin.

Any thoughts?

Im a **** hair from taking the jags plus 3 too over tenn.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                      I don't see the hype with this guy, nor how someone can possibly have him in their top 10 p4p.

The kid had terrible showings in a row:

He was getting schooled by Jermain Taylor until Taylor gassed out Froch luckily stopped him in the 12th with 16 seconds left. If Taylor would of survived then he would of beat Froch even with the knockdowns. That's how much he was ahead.

Then Andre Dirrell come to England and schooled him, had Froch looking like an amateur in there and even hurt Froch. Yeah Dirrell didn't fight the best fight, he should of stayed poised more instead of holding and using too much movement but if Dirrell was able to school Froch with a **** gameplan then that shows how much Froch actually sucks.

Next Kessler whoops him and takes his wrongfully earned titles from him, no surprise there. And at any place on this Earth, Kessler whoops Froch again.

Yeah Froch did beat the hell out of an uninspired Abraham, but so did Dirrell and Ward, that's nothing new, Abraham is the punching bag of 168.

Call me what you want but I scored the fight with Glen Johnson a draw. A draw with Johnson?! Wow.

He then goes on to get severely outclassed by Andre Ward, Froch was a sitting duck the whole time in there, he tried to come on strong at the end but still couldn't get the job done. And he thinks he found something new that could lead him to beat Ward? Give me a break.

And what does a win over 168 paper champ Lucian Bute mean? The guy fought nobody (except Glen Johnson who Bute beat much more thoroughly than Froch) and was already knocked out by Andrade.

How anybody can rate this guy even close to top 20 is beyond me. He's a joke.

I used to not like the guy but I admit, he has grown on me. His style is ******ed looking but he is an alright dude and he wins these fights. Taylor also beat Bernard Hopkins too....I thought Taylor was going to Ko Froch early but the dude fought through it to prevail.

I have him in my top 10 P4P.....he has beaten top guys and his lone losses are to the top smw's in the world, one of them a lot of people proclaim is the #1 P4P dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X