No announcement yet.

David Benavidez is a beast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Benavidez is a beast

I would pick him right now over any of the champions at 168.

James Degale, Gilberto Ramirez, Tyron Zeuge...bring any of them on. Bandera Roja wrecks them all.

I need to watch the full fight when I wake up later, only saw the highlights. The guy is definitely a monster, he's only 20 as well!

Comment

I agree with you.

Benavidez has a great future.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

James Degale, Gilberto Ramirez, Tyron Zeuge...bring any of them on. Bandera Roja wrecks them all.
        Abel Sanchez said he was giving GGG that work in sparring ahead of the Jacobs fight. He said it in a round about way.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Abel Sanchez said he was giving GGG that work in sparring ahead of the Jacobs fight. He said it in a round about way.
          The announcers on FS1 tonight mentioned that. They said he was doing four, 4-minute rounds with Golovkin.

Comment

Star Potential for sure and still only 20 years old he is going to be a PROBLEM! Those Damn Combos was impressive especially for a 175 guy

Comment

A weird looking body, but dude can punch and knows how to put them together. He has good reach for his height though which is surprising because he appears to have narrow shoulders.

He took Medina apart who was by far his best opponent. Not that Medina is great but he is a tough relentless fighter and he beat the fight out of him.

Very bright future for him

Comment

He might be too young at only 20 years old.

But I will say that he put James Degale to shame with this performance.

Comment

He koed a guy that got stopped by yory boy campas a 50 year old veteran. And this guy medina gave degale hell. 168 is a weak division in general.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

At 20 years of age, I'd like to see him stomp on this rather easy division for the next 3-4 years. Then move up to 175 although I'd love to see yet another solid star move to 175. That division is on fire.

Comment

Working...
                    X