Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez will be a damn zombie in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      I would be with you if it was at 168 but the CW killed the fight cause fat azz jr wont make weight and will be a zombie come fight night
      I wouldn't be surprised if the Sinaloa Cartel tells Chavez Jr to **** the catchweight and just come in at 168. 1 MILLION for every pound is nothing to them. Besides, this fight will make a lot of money, I'm sure Jr. knows it, too.

Still... gonna be a huge fight night come May.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
        WHAT, how much you want to put it on it? I remeber you the only always ducking bets.
        We talking real money? because I dont play with ebets. Send me your paypal info we work out the details.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          We talking real money? because I dont play with ebets. Send me your paypal info we work out the details.
          Damn, now that's what I'm talking about... REAL FERIA. Fck these ebets! Only bums like Triple Flop bet with fantasy money/ points.

I want some of this action...

$97k on King Taino Canelo knocking out Cash Cow Chavez Jr in the 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 97K PPVs View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised if the Sinaloa Cartel tells Chavez Jr to **** the catchweight and just come in at 168. 1 MILLION for every pound is nothing to them. Besides, this fight will make a lot of money, I'm sure Jr. knows it, too.

Still... gonna be a huge fight night come May.
            i want this and memo to give chavez the best shakes he got!!!
            just do it !!!! jr!!!
            font let my dreams be dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
              i want this and memo to give chavez the best shakes he got!!!
              just do it !!!! jr!!!
              font let my dreams be dreams!
              LOL @ the shakes.
              Bro, I'm telling you, the cartel will get involved. It is known the Sr. was good friends with them ****ers. This is for Pride, homie.

Man, I remember years ago people talking about this fight, and it's actually gonna happen. Can't wait. Drink some beers and enjoy this shyt. I heard the undercard is gonna be good, too. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Get someone to play middle man/escrow. And Ill put some cash on it.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Get someone to play middle man/escrow. And Ill put some cash on it.
                  What a clown...calling me a duck when epoints are on the line but when we talking a couple raks you need insurance like I been defrauding people here for years taking their money. You know where to find me. QUAK QUAK QUAK!

Comment

Its time baby hop on!

Comment

War chavez!!!!! Its time for ginger to learn his lesson and be weight bullied himself.

Chavez might get whooped though but war chavez

Comment

Working...
                      X