Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did you used to hide your VHS/Beta/Magazines ****o when you were a kid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did you used to hide your VHS/Beta/Magazines ****o when you were a kid?

Goin down memory lane...

hid the vhs tapes my buddies would lend me in my jacket pockets inside my closet or in between folded shirts... my mom somehow still found it.

playboy magazines, i would steal from my uncles house just stashed under the bathroom sink.. once i get em home id hide it under my matress. i found my big bros magazine stash under those plastic cabinets and his tapes where else? inside the jacket pockets in his closet! we never shared pron, i would sneak in his room when he aint home and watch his tapes lol.

Not mine. My uncle had a fetish for fat ugly ****stars, with jerry curls, bad perms, and stretch marks(sorry for being so harsh but i was scarred the first time I found his tapes).

Comment

You mean when I was a teen?

Never owned any pr0n. I did all my business via the interwebz and history delete. No downloads, all streams. No evidence.

Comment

i never owned one when i was a kid. i just know where my parents hid the magazines and vhs..

Comment

i used to hide vhs tapes in boxes of disney movies. no one would even bother to check there. what parent would want to watch cinderella or pinocchio?

Comment

I remember when i found my step fathers VHS ****s it was one of the greatest days in my teenage life the sh.it was since they was no DVD player at that time once i was done watching them (on mute of course) i had to rewind to that same spot it was at to avoid getting caught

I also used to hide the Victoria secret magazines and some playboys under my rug in my room

Comment

I sold 6 hour tapes I stole from my uncle who had satellite for 20 bucks. Never had em for more than a week

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I remember when i found my step fathers VHS ****s it was one of the greatest days in my teenage life the sh.it was since they was no DVD player at that time once i was done watching them (on mute of course) i had to rewind to that same spot it was at to avoid getting caught

I also used to hide the Victoria secret magazines and some playboys under my rug in my room

lolol so true

Comment

I kept my videos and mags at the bottom of a cupboard in my room, i got paranoid and decided to take my mags to school, just put em in my school bag , thought if they're with me, parents cant find em, but during lunch break, one of my mates went thru my bag and was flashing that s*** to peoplle, luckily no teacher saw

Comment

debbie does dallas ftw!!! :wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X