No announcement yet.

Conspiracy with Berry Kix Cereal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy with Berry Kix Cereal?

Berry Berry Kix(the greatest cereal ever) was created shortly after the fall of the soviet union. I loved this cereal back in the 90's. But during the late 90's Berry Kix simply disappeared. I believe this has some kinda connection with the soviets and possibly reversed engineered alien technology. Why else would such a great cereal just vanish without a trace? So I must embark on a quest to find the final box of berry kix. It reminds me of the 80's, a simple time when people would sing and dance with funny hair. I have no illusions of the danger of this epic quest. Ill surly have to travel though communist china and west africa during my journey. I shall find the last box of berry kix cereal and find the truth. The truth is out there, god speed.

Can you bring these guys back, as well. People thought I was full of **** when I said they used to have Flaming Hot Funyuns, and then they brought them back and I got the last laugh. Now, I have sent emails to Frito Lays asking to bring back Flaming Hot Doritos. For the love of God.

Comment

I wish Snapple brought this back. Best tea ever!

Comment

Fuk all o you, I want TacoBell's black taco Back!!

Comment

Working...
        X