Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW Would RIGONDEAUX Do Against CHICO CORRALES? 130 Title Shot!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW Would RIGONDEAUX Do Against CHICO CORRALES? 130 Title Shot!?

I say Rigo does a cartwheel between Chico's 5'10 legs.

Great fantasy fight, lad. Chico would have a hard time landing clean* but I guess it would really boil down to how well Loma handled his power. I don't care what other fighters have done, Chico would not have not quit.

*EDIT: Chico would've eventually landed something.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Great fantasy fight, lad. Chico would have a hard time landing clean* but I guess it would really boil down to how well Loma handled his power. I don't care what other fighters have done, Chico would not have not quit.

*EDIT: Chico would've eventually landed something.
      I think it's safe to say that Jose Luis Castillo would KO Salidoe

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
        I think it's safe to say that Jose Luis Castillo would KO Salidoe
        Admit you yelled "LOMACHENKDOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE!!!" when Rigo quit. I already know the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Admit you yelled "LOMACHENKDOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE!!!" when Rigo quit. I already know the truth.
          Well, Rigo wasn't throwing that left or 1-2's as he did in the first round after...be it an injury to doubt...

I have always posted screen shots of how I view my bouts so early in the friggin morning. I'll say my 100inch screen from the projector HELPS to know size comparisons..

I was in denial and at first naive regarding Rigo's size. I thought Rigo would be hefty as a compact super small Super Featherweight, but I was suprised to see that Rigo's general frame can't bulk up no matter what. The skull size, shoulders, as Redd Foxx may have stated...

So then I'm wondering, is Rigo a SMALL Super Bantamweight when many of his opponents were still bigger than him...

Look at the torso and size of the head. He's body is smaller than expected. Look at Rigo's frame next to Pacquiao. Redd Foxx

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
            Well, Rigo wasn't throwing that left or 1-2's as he did in the first round after...be it an injury to doubt...

I have always posted screen shots of how I view my bouts so early in the friggin morning. I'll say my 100inch screen from the projector HELPS to know size comparisons..

I was in denial and at first naive regarding Rigo's size. I thought Rigo would be hefty as a compact super small Super Featherweight, but I was suprised to see that Rigo's general frame can't bulk up no matter what. The skull size, shoulders, as Redd Foxx may have stated...

So then I'm wondering, is Rigo a SMALL Super Bantamweight when many of his opponents were still bigger than him...

Look at the torso and size of the head. He's body is smaller than expected. Look at Rigo's frame next to Pacquiao. Redd Foxx

Rigo is a tiny guy. Even at 126, Loma still would've had anywhere between a 7 to 10 weight advantage on fight night. At that weight, Loma would rehydrate like 10 pounds.

Comment

Working...
            X