Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Peterson a Better Fighter Than Brook, Has More Heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he meant to say he has an enlarged heart from steroid use.

Comment

Who cares about these small men? Face of the fight game is Anthony Joshua.

Comment

I am glad that people are catching how misleading this is. Spence is a humble dude and carries himself well. I wonder if the media is going to try to make him out to seem more arrogant. Any interview you see him in, he is simply trying to get the best, competitive fights to show that he is the best and he pays respect to all his fighters. Oddly enough, he has even refrained from talking negatively about the fighters who are clearly ducking him. He has been honest about it but not disrespectful. I know this forum can have many knee jerk reactions to headlines, so I am glad cats are giving Spence the benefit of the doubt,reading the article or watching the actual interview to see how his quotes are actually coming off.

Comment

Originally posted by clegg View Post
          maybe he meant to say he has an enlarged heart from steroid use.
          lol!!! 😂 😂 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
            The headline is slightly misleading. The full quote speaks of 'even more heart' which implies a great deal more respect for Brook than this headline suggests:
            That's a good catch, I believe the writer phrases the headline that way to catch the readers attention. It is misleading that's how rumors get started also lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Maybe he meant to say he has an enlarged heart from steroid use.
              Whhhhhooooooaaaaaa lol Stop it lol haha

Comment

Peterson isn't better than Brook. He's better inside and has better legs, but Brook's fundamentals are a lot better.

Comment

Disagree, Brook is a much more skilled fighter than Peterson, I would definitely pick Brook to win if he faced off against one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                    The headline is slightly misleading. The full quote speaks of 'even more heart' which implies a great deal more respect for Brook than this headline suggests:
                    If Spence is quoted correctly, in the last line of the second-to-last paragraph, he clearly says Peterson is "BETTER" than Brook.

I disagree, but at the same time, who knows? Brook hasn't faced the same level of guys throughout his career that Peterson has.

Comment

Lamont Peterson has heart the Bradley fight he was getting dominated but kept coming forward trying to win never gave up.Victor Ortiz physically strong power puncher he knocked Lamont down 2 times he got up fought hard finished strong the fight was a draw.Kell Brook looked sloppy in the Spence fight Peterson will be a tougher challenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X