Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Tyson Fury Not a Big Puncher, Bellew Feels He Can Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fat cunt barely throws any punches at all.

He's done. Get over it gippos.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      A Tyson Fury v Tony Bellew match is just too ridiculous for words but Eddie Hearn really needs reeling in now he's running riot with his business plans.
      It is ridiculous but unfortunately it'd probably sell quite well in the UK so will most likely happen.

Don't think lightning can strike twice for Bellew though; even an overweight and hugely inactive Fury will be too much for him.

Comment

Still way too much man for Bellew to have any hope of dealing with and probably powerful enough to get the job done if Fury so chooses.

Still I guess the first fight back is Bellew's best shot at that glory, who knows maybe Fury blows his achilles also.

Comment

I think David Haye will beat Tony Bellew in the rematch, and then face Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            I think David Haye will beat Tony Bellew in the rematch, and then face Tyson Fury.
            Haye should win but i dont see Fury being interested in Haye ,both guys are going to want minimum threats and get too Joshua, the entire boxing era is going to be all top guys mostly avoiding eachother , really Breazeale and Whyte seem the only ones who take or challenge ppl of relevance more than others and they are top 2 in WBC .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-30-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Haye should win but i dont see Fury being interested in Haye ,both guys are going to want minimum threats and get too Joshua, the entire boxing era is going to be all top guys mostly avoiding eachother , really Breazeale and Whyte seem the only ones who take or challenge ppl of relevance more than others and they are top 2 in WBC .
              I agree, but I believe Eddie Hearn if he partnerships with Tyson Fury? He will try and make such fights! I do sometimes wonder who Tyson Fury during his comeback will be promoted by? After David Haye beats Tony Bellew in the much eagerly waited rematch, I think he will take one more big fight before calling out Anthony Joshua! (I could potentially see David Haye facing Dillian Whytle in 2018!)...

Comment

I agree, but I believe Eddie Hearn if he partnerships with Tyson Fury? He will try and make such fights! I do sometimes wonder who Tyson Fury during his comeback will be promoted by? After David Haye beats Tony Bellew in the much eagerly waited rematch, I think he will take one more big fight before calling out Anthony Joshua! (I could potentially see David Haye facing Dillian Whytle in 2018!)...
                Fury will never agree to be promoted by Hearn.

Comment

Haye would never agree to take a Whyte fight unless Hearn puts Joshua on the contract . lol

I believe Joshua will fight Whyte in 2019 .

I believe Fury will go with Dana White .

Comment

Never, ever going to happen. Fury said that after Haye TWICE pulled out of scheduled contests with him, that he (Fury) would NEVER agree to fight Haye and "give him a payday."

Haye's pullouts left the big man without a fight for more than a year, I believe and the bitterness remains. The reason he said he was interested in fighting Bellew was to "take away Haye's pension plan", thereby forcing him to go and do "something else" (ie get a real job.)

If Tyson is a man of his word (as he claims to be) there is no Haye vs T Fury happening in this lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Haye would never agree to take a Whyte fight unless Hearn puts Joshua on the contract . lol

I believe Joshua will fight Whyte in 2019 .

I believe Fury will go with Dana White .
                      In his long, recent interview with IFLtv, Fury said that for his comeback fight he was interested only in Bellew or fighting for a World Title. He specifically named Manuel Charr, the WBA (Regular) Heavyweight Champion (a belt once owned by two-times drugs cheat, Lucas Browne, the nominal opponent for Joseph Parker's next fight, unless he becomes realistic in negotiations for a unification bout with Anthony Joshua.)

Comment

Working...
                      X