No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's latest iFL TV interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury's latest iFL TV interview.

Runs for 50:48. Way too long for most of you ADHD suffering morons.

I'm just about to watch myself. Covers all the latest topics: Bellew, AJ, Price, signing with MTK Global.

Tyson Fury has turned into his dad, he has even got his Dad's mannerisms now.....

I am currently in the process of watching the interview, only 15 minutes through etc

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Tyson Fury has turned into his dad, he has even got his Dad's mannerisms now.....

I am currently in the process of watching the interview, only 15 minutes through etc
      I can see the resemblance. I'm only 20 mins in myself.

Comment

It's not a matter of ADHD. I just have more enjoyable ways to spend an hour than listening to a rude, arrogant bragger brag himself up and trash everybody else. If he has a fight signed I am interested but otherwise no.

Comment

Tyson Fury: "If Billy Joe Saunders loses in Canada, he will be a disgrace to the supreme white race."

Comment

A legendary character. Probably my favourite personality in any sport.

If he gets back to his best he beats any heavyweight out there. Big if.

Comment

Love big Tyson.

If people are wondering, his voice is like that because he got punched in the throat by a light heavyweight 18 months ago and it has resulted in a blood clot at the back of his throat which he will get an operation on in future.

Regardless, the weight loss seems to be helping with it a little bit. His dad also has a voice that sounds similar to this anyway.

Comment

Tyson is a Don. Hopefully he comes back like his former self.

Comment

Tyson Fury is the most honest, humble, real, respectful champion out there. Due to media spin these morons just label him a big, dumb *****. Guarenteed they haven't took the time to actually listen to the man himself and his real message. These same people would call Anthony Joshua humble and smart, Eddie Hearn a "top bloke". Or they're just fat Yank haters.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                    Tyson Fury is the most honest, humble, real, respectful champion out there. Due to media spin these morons just label him a big, dumb *****. Guarenteed they haven't took the time to actually listen to the man himself and his real message. These same people would call Anthony Joshua humble and smart, Eddie Hearn a "top bloke". Or they're just fat Yank haters.
                    I remember when he started talking about a certain group of "you-know-whos" who run the media, the banks etc in about June of 2016, and then within a week or so, something about 1 result out of like 5 or 6 from January or February of 2015 had higher results of a certain chemical.

Tyson Fury is the most slandered person I have ever seen in sport, type his name in google any given day of the week and every story about him is negative. He could save a child from drowning and they'll have headlines saying "Tyson Fury, the FAT, DISGRACED, DRUG CHEAT tries to fiddle a young child in a pool - SHOCKING!"

The media rats hate him because he and his father have name dropped *them* a couple of times in videos online.

Also, Tyson Fury has worn the Palestinian flag multiple times and supported them online.

Comment

Working...
                    X