I'm here for 15 minutes, ask me anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here for 15 minutes, ask me anything

Hello boxingscene.

Ask me any questions, I will be here for 15 minutes. Please be civilized.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Tom Loeffler View Post
    Hello boxingscene.

Thank you.
    I hear crickets.

Comment

Ggg-Canelo.... Is it going to happen?

Comment

Are you still ready for anyone from 154-168? Or is it 160-164 with exceptions, meaning if the fight is winnable? Ie 51 year old Hopkins? :****block

Comment

You said GGG beats Cruiserweights/heavyweights in sparring. In addition, you guys have said he beat up on Kovalev in sparring.

Mayweather requests that GGG fight Ward in order to get the golden ticket.

Since you P4P the top fighter in boxing, why not beat Ward at 175, while GGG weigh's no more than 166?

That way you beat Ward this summer and bring out Mayweather on his request for spring of next year showdown.

That's two fights worth a total of 20-30 mil.

Comment

so is this the real tom?

Comment

Lol Nevermind. I just checked his username history. It's Kev

Comment

How long is GGG staying at 160?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Loeffler View Post
                  Hello boxingscene.

Thank you.
                  Hey Tom. How'd you get all those gifts, rep power, etc?

I didn't know you've been a member of boxingscene since 2009?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Ggg-Canelo.... Is it going to happen?
                    We're working on it. Talks are positive.

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Are you still ready for anyone from 154-168? Or is it 160-164 with exceptions, meaning if the fight is winnable? Ie 51 year old Hopkins? :****block
                    Gennady would fight anyone anywhere. I handle his career, he'd fight the winner of Ward/Koavlev at 175 if it was up to him. Here at K2 we want him to focus on unifying all the middleweight titles.

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    You said GGG beats Cruiserweights/heavyweights in sparring. In addition, you guys have said he beat up on Kovalev in sparring.

Mayweather requests that GGG fight Ward in order to get the golden ticket.

Since you P4P the top fighter in boxing, why not beat Ward at 175, while GGG weigh's no more than 166?

That way you beat Ward this summer and bring out Mayweather on his request for spring of next year showdown.

That's two fights worth a total of 20-30 mil.
                    You raise some great questions. We're focused on Gennady Golovkin unifying the 160 titles right now. Everything else comes after that. Gennady has a lot left in his tank, he is 34 years old but he feels like he's 26-27 years old. He will be prime at least until 40. We have a lot of plans for him, wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                    X