No announcement yet.

Top 10 P4P Most Quoted Posters in Boxingscene - CompuPost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 P4P Most Quoted Posters in Boxingscene - CompuPost

So I saw my "quoted" statistics, and wondered if i'm on here too much. So I started observing for 5 minutes, posters with 1k+ post quotes and I have compiled a list of the top 10 most quoted posters on the forum.

These 10 posters will get quoted more than you pound for pound, meaning if your fingers were the same size and the keyboards were all the same. These posters make posts that attract members to reply to them, giving the site more traffic, luring lurkers to sign up, luring offline members to sign in. Without further a due, here is the top 10 P4P Most Quoted Posters list.
    1. Dirk Diggler UK - 2,520
    2. larryggg - 2,282
    3. BrushMyHair! - 1,919
    4. The Big Dunn - 1,814
    5. aboutfkntime - 1,731
    6. OnePunch - 1,620
    7. !WAR KOVALEV! - 1,547
    8. HanzGruber - 1,539
    9. LacedUp - 1,513
    10. Zaroku - 1,463

*This list will be updated monthly.
    **If you have more quoted posts than a poster on this list, don't be afraid to speak up. You belong in the top 10 P4P Most Quoted, say something.
    *** These numbers are according to CompuPost, which started late in Q4 of last year.
    ****Admins please let us have some fun, no one is flaming in this thread. Keep the thread up in NSB since 8 out of 10 of these posters are NSB posters. Thank you.
    Last edited by -Kev-; 02-06-2016, 04:29 PM.

Beercules and !WAR KOVALEV! should be #1 and #2

Comment

I thought I would be up there -Kev-

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I thought I would be up there -Kev-
        Request confirmed.

Freedom has just been knocked off the Top 10 P4P list. LacedUp, is now #5, replacing Zaroku. Everyone else moves down.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Request confirmed.

Freedom has just been knocked off the Top 10 P4P list. LacedUp, is now #5, replacing Zaroku. Everyone else moves down.
          Edit the post!

Comment

Dirk is a legend. He's been gone for months now but he's at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Edit the post!
              Your request is being processed. I had to confirm with CompuPost, your claim checks out. The post will be edited soon.

Comment

List is absolute bullshit and biased.

Everyone on that list is ducking and cherry picking. Post draining other posters. Posting from their own backyards. Post PEDS. CompuPost numbers being rigged.

Something has to be done to make Boxing Scenes P4P quoted poster list mean something again.

Comment

Mah nukka Dirk made it, man. Im so proud. Long live Dirk!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    List is absolute bullshit and biased.

Everyone on that list is ducking and cherry picking. Post draining other posters. Posting from their own backyards. Post PEDS. CompuPost numbers being rigged.

Something has to be done to make Boxing Scenes P4P quoted poster list mean something again.

Comment

Working...
                    X