Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best chance of beating Fury the Great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just look at that line up

Usyk

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
      Just look at that line up

Usyk

Twas quickly thrown together, but I can't wait for a prospect or club fighter to go on a run and get some hype that he can be a threat to Fury. I think Usyk will get that hype if he blasts through Chisora, but I'd love another name in the mix to shake things up even more, and add another percieved major threat to Wilder and AJ as well.

While i love having an undisputed champ, i also love when a few of the top guys have the clout that comes with a real belt. When Fury is undisputed, Wilder and AJ will have no chips left. AJ can fall off as far as I'm concerned, but Wilder has a lot of potential to still be a mega star, even with losses to Fury, and holding a belt goes a long way - he can have his own defenses, and then his own mega fights in parallel to Fury making defenses and his own mega fights, and the sport and division grows and becomes more enriched.

Comment

Steve Cunningham

Comment

Joshua. And his chance is about 10%.

Parker has about 5% chance.

Fury beats guys like Ruiz, Ortiz, Kownacki, Hunter , Pulev easily. They are not even competition for him.

Usyk is too small to do anything and lacks experience at hw.

And as we have seen, he beats mediocre Euro level guys even half blind, with one eye.

Comment

• Wilder: Not a chance (he can't admit he lost and because of that won't do anything to fix what is wrong)
            • Whyte: It's possible but slim
            • Ruiz: Small guys that can punch can be hell for big guys. In a strange way, I think Ruiz might be more dangerous than most everyone. Not sure.
            • AJ: probably has the best chance because he is big, hits hard and can box. He's proven that.
            • Usyk: I have him tied with Ruiz. I think Usyk is a better boxer than any of the other guys, even Fury. He might suprise a lot of people just like Ruiz would.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Crack ,meth and his favourite cocaine

I’d lay money on the blow knocking him out

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                Steve Cunningham
                I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch with USS Cunningham.

It would be a war!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch with USS Cunningham.

It would be a war!
                  I would mind it, cunning ham hadn't fought since 2017 and is 44 years old

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Wilder?
                    Miller?
                    AJ?
                    Usyk?
                    Povetkin?
                    Ortiz?
                    Ruiz Jr?
                    Joyce?
                    Whyte?
                    Hunter?
                    Wilder will ko that ped cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I don't think anybody fighting today can beat Fury. I thought maybe Whyte or Ruiz in top shape might have the best chance to beat him but I remembered AJ just easily beat Ruiz in the rematch and has a KO win over Whyte so I reluctantly gave AJ my vote. AJ has the power and skills to give Fury some trouble if he is mentally focused and determine to win and never give up.
                      Backing this all up. My brother watched Fury turn pro, figured he’d be champ one day. Also told his friend to bet on Fury to win via KO vs Wilder in the rematch after his friend just met Max Kellerman in a Vegas pharmacy before the fight and max told him to bet on Wilder. The point is a lot of people can imagine Fury beating almost anyone who ever lived. Props to Wilder for planting him, but the guy caught up and fought back. I kinda liked that AJ went for the kill vs Ruiz, it didn’t work out and now he may never try that type of thing again sadly. But AJ is also popular, famous, marketable, and it wouldn’t be surprising if he got the rub in a close fight. Plus he could get extra credit for doing better than expected or not running too much. I like his uppercut and his confidence when he settles in there, but we don’t know if that AJ exists anymore. I’d love to see him hurt someone and Jump all over them like he has no memory!

Comment

Working...
                      X