No announcement yet.

Dear Joshua fans..since when did getting ko'd become a power move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    This guy got dropped 4 times by a guy with a beer belly and man boobs and you have the nerve to act like it was some power move??
    Nope. No-one has claimed that.

Comment

Larry forgets that Floyd fought Pacquiao 3 years after he got put to sleep by Marquez and losing to Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        This seems like you've seen someone recently use the word gaslighting and are now trying to use it yourself.

That actually did happen lol. You guys win this one, but I'll be back stronger.

Comment

It was a chess move, Hearn planned to have Kelly and Taylor struggle and have AJ face caved in and manhood rattled to give the us fans the false impression that the UK fighters are artificially hyped and weak minded, so they can have more fights and take over the sport, expect some other Hearn's fighters to be beaten down, adding to the ploy, some of them might even cry on the ring, call for their mamas or soil their shorts in the ring, it'll be all part of the greatest plan on Earth. We mere earthlings are incapable of grasping at the complexity of Hearn's mind.
          There, if some fans want another excuse-conspiracy theory involving ET, I'll gladly elaborate on one like that.

Comment

Wtf are you even talking about? Who the hell said that, dude lost, he put in a **** ty performance and it on him to put it right. End of story man.

I'm an AJ fan, he got it wrong, **** happens hopefully he will come back, if not oh well it was good while it lasted

LDBC morons need to stop talking chit

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              WAR KOOL-AID MAN!

He lost to a walking bowl of punch.

Comment

dear wilder fans

you do know that joshua losing doesn't erase the fact that wilder turned down 100 million to fight joshua after he claimed he cares about legacy, not the money, right?

tell me you know it, larryxxx..

Comment

Working...
                X