Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sasha" Povetkin vs "2 Fast" Fury: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury by UD, but I'd give Povetkin a serious chance in this fight simply because Fury in the past struggled against lesser men who were smaller. Povetkin can fight small and if Fury makes the mistake of letting Povetkin fight on the inside he could hurt Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
      Fury by UD, but I'd give Povetkin a serious chance in this fight simply because Fury in the past struggled against lesser men who were smaller. Povetkin can fight small and if Fury makes the mistake of letting Povetkin fight on the inside he could hurt Fury.
      Whyte is a more danger match up for Fury ,he’s more reckless but Fury isn’t a one hitter quitter puncher ,Povetkin relies on feints and coming in with double and triple jabs or hooks ,Fury will see him coming from a mile away . Whytes longer reach and physical presence is more of a chance to clip Fury . Povetkin wouldn’t get near Fury ,look at the trouble he had with Hughie though he won convincingly.

Comment

Fury wins but he's got to be careful. Sasha has deadly hands.

Comment

Probably the easiest poll question I can remember on here

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
            Probably the easiest poll question I can remember on here
            Who's your pick?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Fury is head and shoulders above the rest but under him it's a shark infested water in which anyone can die or rise.
              You have guys like Ruiz, Wilder, Povetkin, Parker, Whyte, Hunter, Helenius, Hrgovic, Ortiz, Kownacki, Martin, Ajagba, DDD, Joyce, Kabayel, Wallin, Pulev, Usyk...anything can happen there.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Who's your pick?
                I answered your public poll friend

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  You have guys like Ruiz, Wilder, Povetkin, Parker, Whyte, Hunter, Helenius, Hrgovic, Ortiz, Kownacki, Martin, Ajagba, DDD, Joyce, Kabayel, Wallin, Pulev, Usyk...anything can happen there.
                  Agreed. The division is hot as it's ever been.....and Fury is at the top, treading water amidst sharks.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
                    If we were talking about a prime Povetkin you may have a point

Against Whyte he was SO slow footed, him and Whyte were a pair of immobile plodders who both laboured around the ring like they were wearing lead boots.

Listen to me, if Povetkin fights Fury in 18 months aged 43 or whatever he will get EFFED UP. And I mean BAD.

it won't be no UD, it will be a hospital visit. He has nothing for Fury, you can't be a slow immobile midget with an eggy chin and middle aged man stamina and get in the ring with a guy like Fury. Just no.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
                      If we were talking about a prime Povetkin you may have a point

Against Whyte he was SO slow footed, him and Whyte were a pair of immobile plodders who both laboured around the ring like they were wearing lead boots.

Listen to me, if Povetkin fights Fury in 18 months aged 43 or whatever he will get EFFED UP. And I mean BAD.

it won't be no UD, it will be a hospital visit. He has nothing for Fury, you can't be a slow immobile midget with an eggy chin and middle aged man stamina and get in the ring with a guy like Fury. Just no.

A lot of exaggeration here, he wasn't light footed but he wasn't clumsily plodding around. Povetkin is a fundamentally sound high IQ fighter with loads of experience. Yes he is smaller and slower, that doesn't mean he is defenseless nor harmless though.

I agree Fury should box circles around him but Fury should box circles around anyone in history, that's not saying much. As a Fury fan, I want him to fight the best out there until he decides to hang em up. Povetkin is one of those top 10 guys and I'd look forward to that fight more than the AJ one and the Wilder rematch, personally. Styles make fights and there is a long list of fighters I find more entertaining and exciting than AJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X