Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think J Rock could bounce back from a KO loss like Jack or Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think J Rock could bounce back from a KO loss like Jack or Jacobs?

I'm not saying Ishe Smith would prove anything like that but down the line? If he keeps fighting good level of comp could you see him being able to make his way to being seen as one of the best at junior middleweight?

He could go the rest of his career without taking another shot like that uppercut

Comment

He shouldn't have any problem with Ishe Smith. However, he'll have problems with the top boxers at 154 and definitely at 160. He's a good fighter but Jermall did quite a number in him. I suspect that he would be troubled by Hurd, Jermell, Charlo 2, and Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        He shouldn't have any problem with Ishe Smith. However, he'll have problems with the top boxers at 154 and definitely at 160. He's a good fighter but Jermall did quite a number in him. I suspect that he would be troubled by Hurd, Jermell, Charlo 2, and Lara.
        Charlo did number on Williams? I dont think you know what it means to do a number on somebody.

Jrock was slightly up when he got caught.

Yes Williams will come back fine

Comment

"It not what you do when you make a mistake...It what you do after it that defines your character "

Comment

He looked fine in his last fight. Was fighting intelligently and not making previous mistakes. I think he'll come back stronger.

Comment

I thought he was ahead at the time if the stoppage. He has good boxing skills but like Paulie said he needs to learn how to hold when he gets hurt. He was knocked down twice in that fight. He is going to be in tough against the top guys.

Comment

Nope...............

Comment

I guess not. Dude is a bum. Must've fought the four rounds of his life against Charlo because he was trash tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Charlo did number on Williams? I dont think you know what it means to do a number on somebody.

Jrock was slightly up when he got caught.

Yes Williams will come back fine
                    He got ko'd in the 5th and was down from a jab in the 2nd. That's a number. J Rock slightly up means he won every round besides #2.

Comment

Working...
                    X