Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Jermall Charlo Will Beat Triple-G and Canelo at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    See how you start to CHANGE the Topic. We talking bout Jermall vs lil g NEXT & I don't care when lil g loses to Nelo again. You definitely are a Twinky major I can see. LMAAAOOOOO
    charlo cambio stay fighting in undercards as he begs for his shot at getting his first million dollar purse. Should happen next year

Comment

You gotta stop lying dude.

1. Errol told YOU that Bud is over there with bob so the reality of bob putting them in there now will never happen. Errol made a point that if they both keep winning then bob can't hide anymore & Bud would keep bothering bob to make the fight & it will be PPV.

2. Jermall was barking back at Jacobs & Jermall TOLD Jacobs to skip his fight so he can skip his & they can meet up to fight & what did Jacobs do, oh he DIDN'T skip his fight to meet Jermall but you want to pretend though huh.

3. Why all you dudes here talk that gay stuff? You guys gay or something?? I don't care but you guys keep saying stuff like that all the time.
      You can sugar coat it as much as you want, but name me one champion any of those 3 have fought.

Do you want to justify the fight against berto?

Do you want to justify spence's fight against a guy who's name we don't even know?

Those dudes are straight duckers and talkers..none of them has beat a proper opponent yet.

Should we support them because they're black? Should we support them because they call themselves lion?

And there was nothing gay about my comment, but those charlo twins are a bit suspect with the way they dress tho...skinny jeans and sh**

Comment

But you to will make up ALL the excuses in the world to not want them to fight. Nelo/Jermall great fight. Jermall spanks lil g. And you put lil g, inoue & usyk elite over Jermall? LMMFAO. You a weirdo.
        I'm convinced you haven't seen those guys fight and just see their names or a photo and decide their color of their skin eliminates them from being capable.

They all have vastly superior resumes than Charlo and have all accomplished more and all show far more quality in the ring. Charlo's not had the courage to step up to the plate yet and when he does he'll get wrecked.

Comment

• Well, well, when Charlo was asked if he was ready to step in on May 5th vs GGG, instead of shouting "I am ready, fight me now!" he went missing and let out a shy #induetime on Twitter.

A couple weeks before that he was acting tough in front of his fans and some youtubers and when one of GGGs leftovers showed up, Danny Jacobs, #lionsonly turned into a cute little kitten almost peeing herself.

Thats pretty much all you need to know about Charlo. I think he can fight, but damn he needs to stop smoking weed, step up his competition and build his name and actually take some tougher fights instead of just talking about it, there's a reason the kid is still an undercard fighter and a noname.
          Last edited by Jubei; 06-20-2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Cuz lil g & his team are Twinkies just like their fans.
            Razor I always enjoy chatting boxing with you but that's not appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              Razor I always enjoy chatting boxing with you but that's not appropriate.
              Why and how? He’s the worst poster on the site and most repetitive. Go into any thread and it’s the same post back-to-back.

Comment

• lil g and lil red better fight each other till retirement to avoid that Charlo ass whuppin'!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  The irony of calling someone dumb in a post where you don't know the difference between your and you're.

where did I say I agree with him?
                  Lmao... your is the correct way you idiot... lmfao.

You’re is a contraction for “you are” idiot.... lmfao....

Like your dumb ass.... not you are dumb ass... what a moron.

Comment

• Gennady will require any future opponents to be enrolled in the VADA testing. So far, Charlo and Spence have both refused testing and that relegates them to the "pay no mind" list.

Comment

• Since when does opinion equate to "facts"?, that's wack and overused now, FACTS!

Comment

Working...
                      X