No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
    lol at MCC and his merry band of lefties ganging up on 1bad because their tired of being constantly owned by him in debate.

And when they get owned by him, they resort to personal attacks.

So predictable.
    It's funny, isn't it.

You debate these guys and they get more butthurt than a woman who got used and thrown out.

Me, I just change my beliefs to the beliefs I see standing up in debate when mine fail to stand up.

It's all about how one's mind works.

Some debate to further their knowledge and test themselves, others do it to 'win' and cheerlead for a political party.

I'm the former, they are sadly the latter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      Did you honestly go through my post history? You sad twat lol.
      You know he did.

They e-stalk folks. It's really sad.

What's funny is they aren't even that good at e-stalking. They get their info all wrong all the time.

But it is hilarious to see losers in life like them get so jealous of another man's possessions.

If they worked as hard and smart as I did, as opposed to 'winning' and stalking people online, they'd have nice things in life just like I do.

Comment

• Looks like CNN's Jim Acosta got caught being a hypocritical partisan superfan:

CNN star reporter Jim Acosta slammed Kim Kardashian West’s meeting with President Trump regarding prison reform on Wednesday as “not normal,” but media watchers quickly pointed out his hypocrisy by pointing to Acosta's sitdown with singer John Legend's in 2015 during President Obama’s administration to talk about the exact same subject.

“She shouldn’t be here, talking about prison reform, it’s very nice that she is here but that’s not a serious thing to have happened here at the White House,” Acosta said on CNN Wednesday in the middle of a rant about Trump’s tweet regarding Roseanne Barr’s recent firing.

Acosta took issue with Kardashian West and Trump reportedly discussing prison reform and the possible pardon for a great-grandmother who is serving a drug-related life prison sentence. However, in 2015 Acosta sat down with Legend for a lengthy feature on mass incarceration and the criminal justice system.

When Legend declared that prison is not the solution to every problem, Acosta nodded approvingly before noting that prison reform is “personal” for the musician. Legend and his celebrity wife, Chrissy Teigen, visited the White House several times during the Obama administration and once hinted that they had sex at an “Obama thing.” Acosta never objected to any of Legend’s meetings with Obama.

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment regarding when Acosta changed his mind about celebrities discussing prison reform and visiting the White House.

The double standard didn’t go unnoticed. Mediaite’s Joseph Wulfsohn penned a column headlined, “Jim Acosta Trashes Kim Kardashian’s Prison Reform Efforts As Not ‘Serious’ After Taking John Legend’s Seriously in 2015,” which examines the CNN star’s abrupt change in attitude.

“If your argument is that Legend is some intellect singer-songwriter and Kardashian is some air-headed reality star, that misses the point. Look at what they have in common; they’re A-list celebrities with huge followings who have sincere passions that involve politics and in this case, both are using their celebrity status on prison reform,” Wulfsohn wrote.

Source, full story:
        http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ama-years.html

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Your arguing with a dude who never hit puberty and is pushing 50, has low testosterone and can't have kids and lives off his dad's money and has spent the last 15 years of his life posting non-stop on 20+ Internet forums.

Why even bother?

This dude has been a freeloading bs artist his whole life.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            But it is hilarious to see losers in life like them get so jealous of another man's possessions.
            Notice how he try's to mock me with the "being jealous of his possessions?"

He says I don't know what I'm talking about and I'm wrong, but than admits I'm right about his "possessions" aka the mustang his daddy bought him.

Everything I've said about him is true and he knows it.

And lmao at being jealous of his possessions, real men with testosterone don't brag on YouTube about their possessions that their fcking dad bought them.

That's what 16 year old girls do. But with your low test problems your dad probably figured better to treat you like his daughter. Probably made it easier to cope with a useless son, couldn't even give him grand kids after all he did for you.

Comment

• *grabs popcorn*

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                *grabs popcorn*
                Nothing to watch, sorry.

Addix will get banned soon enough.

He's been banned over and over for making false charges against me.

He's just too stupid to learn.

It's this childish game he plays for whatever reason. Like I said, e-beefing with married middle-aged men on Internet forums seems to really get him off for whatever reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Nothing to watch, sorry.

Addix will get banned soon enough.

He's been banned over and over for making false charges against me.

He's just too stupid to learn.

It's this childish game he plays for whatever reason. Like I said, e-beefing with married middle-aged men on Internet forums seems to really get him off for whatever reason.
                  It’s great to watch most of the forum squat and s h I t on your azz. I preferr chicks and salsa over popcorn doe. (Chicks was not a typo ******)

Comment

• Three weeks since Melania has been seen in public. I think it's time to send in Bryan Mills

Comment

• Damn 1bad65 your pops bought you a mustang. My daddy wasn't around I had to get it on my own. That's the difference between me and you. I"m self made. You get stuff given to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X