No announcement yet.

Democratic Party files suit against Russia, the Trump campaign, and WikiLeaks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I know man. Somebody over there is in charge of "good ideas"...who signed off on this? **** is a joke.
    The DNC is lead by two of dumbest politicians currently operating within the country, Tom Perez and Keith Ellison.

Did you hear that speech Ellison gave on the tax bill? He said lower taxes would cause jobs to away from the United States and the country of Mexico would also suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      This is just a political stunt the court already ruled that you can't sue a foreign government family of victims of 9/11 tried to sue the Saudi government but lawsuit got thrown out
      I don't remember that case being thrown out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
        The DNC is lead by two of dumbest politicians currently operating within the country, Tom Perez and Keith Ellison.

Did you hear that speech Ellison gave on the tax bill? He said lower taxes would cause jobs to away from the United States and the country of Mexico would also suffer.
        Got a link, Comic?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Got a link, Comic?
          Wow, it's my good friend Siablo, how's it going?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?444175...tax-reform-law

Ellison at about 48 minutes.

It's also funny how Ellison pretends many of the businesses didn't leave because of the exuberant amount of taxes they had to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
            Wow, it's my good friend Siablo, how's it going?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?444175...tax-reform-law

Ellison at about 48 minutes.

It's also funny how Ellison pretends many of the businesses didn't leave because of the exuberant amount of taxes they had to pay.
            Damn. I like my links in typed form. I gonna have to watch it later.

Nothing much, Comic. Have you made your picks in the Pick 'em game?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              They should sue the whole planet, as it was a global conspiracy to get Trump elected. Everyone was in on it.

Everyoooonneee!!!!

Jhonny for president in 2020!

Comment

DNC is taking advantage of confused baby boomers bigtime. You go on facebook and I swear 100% of the people who take "Russiagate" seriously are gray haired aging boomers who fried themselves on drugs in the '70s and think its still the cold war.

Even the liberal side of the younger generation is like "wtf... don't israel, china etc influence our elections wayyy wayy more than Russia and nobody minds?" Then a boomer who did too much acid educates that kiddo on how there would be a Boris in every trashcan on every streetcorner.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Damn. I like my links in typed form. I gonna have to watch it later.

Nothing much, Comic. Have you made your picks in the Pick 'em game?
                  I've been missing the deadline the past few weeks but will probably go ahead and submit my picks for this week since you reminded me.

You seem to be on top of getting your pick in every week. I should try to do the same so I'll have an actual chance of winning and I'm liking the new format of making picks for the entire card, makes the fights more interesting.

Comment

I am very happy hearing this news. I say the DNC should go one step further and file a class action lawsuit against all republicans and people who voted for Trump. Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      I am very happy hearing this news. I say the DNC should go one step further and file a class action lawsuit against all republicans and people who voted for Trump. Do it!

We are dealing with idiots... float above the garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X