No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy 7

I just bought it from Playstation store and i'm going for a quick shower then going to start it.

I hope this game's as good as i've heard.

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
    I just bought it from Playstation store and i'm going for a quick shower then going to start it.

I hope this game's as good as i've heard.
    Get ready to pour a **** ton of your time into it.

I still own the original copy I bought when it came out. It really is the greatest game I have ever played. I don't think I could go back and play it now (since I have been through the game 4 times) but if it's your first time playing you will really like it I think.

Comment

I maxed everything out. Especially Knights of the Round materia. By the time I fought Seph, I killed him easily. Everyone was maxed out.

Comment

looking forward to it then

Comment

Greatest game I ever played. Takes a little while to get into if you're not used to how FF works (battle system, materia, etc.), but after a couple of days I was hooked. I put around 600 hours into this game (played it 3 times, and the last time I maxed everything out). I know a guy who has completed this game more than 50 times. LOL

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            I maxed everything out. Especially Knights of the Round materia. By the time I fought Seph, I killed him easily. Everyone was maxed out.
            I found Sephiroth easy to beat even without KOTR materia. The hard fights are Diamond Weapon and Ruby weapon, but of course those battles are not necessary to complete the game, you only do them if you want to.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

The greatest game ever played honestly. Anyone have a link of how to download it online? I saw my brother playing it like last year online he downloaded it and but there was one difference the graphics were much better and he actually had fingers it looked much better than the playstation graphics. I downloaded it for the playstation emulator but its so slow on the emulators and sometimes the emulator dont be working right. Anyone have a link to download?

Comment

Whatever you do don't let the graphics stop you from being interested or continuing the game. Still to this day the greatest RPG i've ever played, amazing.

Comment

This game is overhyped, it would get brutally KO'd by a prime Final Fantasy 6, but alas FF6 is from another era and he's much to old nowadays to compete at the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by 787_PR View Post
                    The greatest game ever played honestly. Anyone have a link of how to download it online? I saw my brother playing it like last year online he downloaded it and but there was one difference the graphics were much better and he actually had fingers it looked much better than the playstation graphics. I downloaded it for the playstation emulator but its so slow on the emulators and sometimes the emulator dont be working right. Anyone have a link to download?
                    Your brother probably downloaded a modified version. There have been various modded versions which slightly change the characters' appearance in an attempt to make them more hi-res. I prefer the original. The characters are not supposed to look life-like and westernized, it's not the style of the game.

As for emulators, the game runs pretty much perfectly on ePSXe. Make sure you're using the correct plugins. You need a fairly powerful PC to be able to run it, too. I have no problem on an overclocked Intel Dual Core at 4.4GHz, nVidia 8800GT and 2GB of CellShock memory overclocked to 1200Mhz. If the spec of your PC is even half of this you should be able to run FFVII on ePSXe.

Nobody should post links to downloadable versions, it's not wise to do so on a public forum and you might get banned. I'm sure you can find the game on eBay pretty cheap.

Last edited by S A M U R A I; 07-07-2009, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X