Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG Flexes and Canelo can't take it

[Troll Thread]
    GGG is the boss:

-Signs a deal with a DAZN for a Canelo fight.

-Canelo dodges the fights, losing his tittle in the process.(even willing to take paycuts and not fighting on the September date)

-GGG still gets the Title shot.

-Canelo cant take it, and goes crazy with GBP and DAZN

All bend down to GGG and his Business Mastery!

just a reminder of those "Canelo Flexes..." BS Threads, where you at now..?

oh right, because now Canelo is a boss wasting his time and money.... on lawyers LOL

Haha boy... the Canelo fanboys or GGG haters are just stupid ****ers full of hate. Reality always ****s on them.

Comment

GGG was just a tune-up fight for CANELO , to get him ready for Rocky Fielding.

Comment

This is why Kawktarzan needs to be Nuked. These low IQ idiots and their non sense. Still mad at The Emperor for not letting Triple L get a huge paycheck huh? Why don’t you people support your fighter? Why do you need the migos to do the work!? “Mexican style” yet he got his ass whooped Mexican style. why don’t you idiots put money in his pocket....Oh, that’s right, you’re broke and the only way to watch his fights is by using your EBT card. Pathetic.

Next time, he should fight someone with a pulse; not a homeless man named Rolls! WHO THE PHUCK IS ROLLS???!?!?
        Andrade and Charlo are waiting for that smoke.

Canelo getting paid while sitting down. That is the most boss shyt ever.

Stay mad DAZN, Triple L, Triple Flopsters, but you don’t call the shots! Emperor Canelo does!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
          This is why Kawktarzan needs to be Nuked. These low IQ idiots and their non sense. Still mad at The Emperor for not letting Triple L get a huge paycheck huh? Why don’t you people support your fighter? Why do you need the migos to do the work!? “Mexican style” yet he got his ass whooped Mexican style. why don’t you idiots put money in his pocket....Oh, that’s right, you’re broke and the only way to watch his fights is by using your EBT card. Pathetic.

Next time, he should fight someone with a pulse; not a homeless man named Rolls! WHO THE PHUCK IS ROLLS???!?!?

Stay mad DAZN, Triple L, Triple Flopsters, but you don’t call the shots! Emperor Canelo does!!!
          This is some of the finest salt I've seen in this forum.

Comment

Next time I see you I'm phucking you and all your amigos up and taking all the senioritas home with me.

Then I'll send them and all our children, all of whom I will name Gennady, back to you and you will raise them and pay for them like the Mexicuck that you are.

Comment

My favorite part of the second fight is when Canelo goes back to his corner after the 10th or 11th and his corners says something to the effect of "fight smart there's no way you're knocking him out- he's too strong"

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                This is some of the finest salt I've seen in this forum.
                Nailed it. Just as planned. He took the bait

Comment

well we all have to take wins in one way or another I guess

Comment

The idiot is the ass kissing fool who calls Canelo Emperor. That's really pathetic. GGG fights Dervy next. Dervy has enough pulse that Canelo handed over his belt rather than fight him. That's OK. GGG will do Canelo's job for him. Canelo is out of the picture now. He has no fight and no fight date and is making no money. That is what you call boss shyt you moron? Charlo and and Andrade are waiting for Canelo who is supposed to be the champ but Canelo is on vacation as champion and doesn't want that smoke either. Some fake Emperor Boss you got there. GGG will be in the ring winning a world title Canelo wouldn't fight for while The EMperor does nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X