Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-19-2020, 09:26 AM #31
The Watcher

Quoted: 2200 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,398.79
Total Points: 213,463.07
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Solid division with a lot of good fighters that fight each other. There is not a star so they are not waiting around for Canelo or Floyd anymore and they have to face each other.

It is fun for me because you never know what are you going to get
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 10:54 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3418 Post(s)
ShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 179,052.38
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

No, 154 sucks because no one in the division is any good.

They’re all fighting people at their level. That level is just crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10COUNT View Post
Wow. So 154 sucks cause no one is undefeated. It's not that the fighters are actually fighting people at their level. Disgusting.
ShaneMosleySr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 10:55 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

ShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t care if people lose, it’s the fact that they’re losing to huge underdogs who have already proven to be bums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
that actually could be true but this is the floyd era of boxing so yeah if you lose you suck. floyd taught us that.
Old 01-19-2020, 10:56 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

You’re comparing the losers at 154 to Canelo Alvarez and Anthony Joshua.

Just wanted to make sure you knew what you were doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10COUNT View Post
True. What's the point of Canelo fighting. He has a loss. Automatic bum. Same goes for AJ and others. Boxing should just consist of elites vs no hopers. Right on!
Old 01-19-2020, 10:58 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

J-Rock did cherry pick. He lost anyway.

Swift Hurd and Lil’ Charlo picked fights that were supposed to be layups before they fought each other. They lost anyway.

Because they all suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Thug View Post
154 sucks because we have great, competitive fights with a lot of drama and upsets happening. Let's go back to the ways of cherry picking and padding records instead
Old 01-19-2020, 10:59 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

When all the guys who are supposed to be great lose and then one of the guys who beats one of those guys loses to a 30-1 underdog, the division sucks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera_ View Post
Upsets happen man. Doesn't mean the division sucks.
Old 01-19-2020, 11:37 AM #37
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 20817 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 211,662.64
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
I never want to hear about how good that division is ever again.

It’s complete trash and just another example of how fans get sucked into the bull$h!t promoters sell.

There isn’t one good fighter at 154.
The division is providing evenly matched fights where anyone can win and you are complaining.

This after all your pontificating about how you are a boxing fan.

So which would you prefer, a division be like 160 was where ggg was just beating up bums and retreads ranked because no one else could be? Or hwt where wlad beat bum after bum and no one watched?

Better yet, let’s have every division like LW and mw are now where the A+ level fighter who is the champion avoids the potentially mandatory by becoming emeritus so not to risk losing before a huge money fight.

You sure you’re a boxing fan?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:42 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17637 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 148,422.06
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

We saw the level of the 154 fighters when charlo moved up to 160 and got outboxed by korobov who i dont think was even ranked in the top 30. Dont tell me 6 pounds makes THAT much difference either. 154 is garbage and traditionally has been, same as 140. Best fighters around them weights will be at middle or welter.
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:44 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2372 Post(s)
SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 59,157.77
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- Suck on this d@ck prick - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

It’s a weak division. But due to how weak even the top dogs are, there’s plenty of guys to challenge them.
SplitSecond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:45 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5504 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 94,229.10
Total Points: 149,070.32
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

The 154 division is the closest thing to UFC you will get in boxing.

Can't decide if it's a good or bad thing but I am entertained so I guess good?
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends