Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Crawford & Pacquiao were signed with Haymon fans would demand the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    PAC is fighting a ppv in AUS and I expect possibly after that in the UAE or one of the neighbouring countries to exploit his huge marketability. Then when he's ready to be cashed to build Crawford as the next superstar stateside the fight will come.
    If Crawford fights Indongo next that's cool. But who does Pacquiao fight after Horn? If it's not Crawford, Thurman or the winner of Brook-Spence what's the point? He needs to drop the belt and go on that world tour then I'm cool with him fighting whomever

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Once again bringing up Mayweather. Does Mayweather have a belt? Is Mayeather an active fighter? No to both. Look, I know it hurt you to watch Mayweather dominant your holidays for ten years straight but you gotta let it go, you got Canelo now.

Now back to the subject we're discussing. Pac-Crawford. Same promoter. Same network. No excuses. I love how people are saying Top Rank can't make an in house fight all of a sudden. Stop making excuses for Bob & Manny cuz if they were with Al people would demand the fight and wouldn't be no excuses
      fool you a clown like you seriously think i care about boxing like that. like im here thinking "oh mayweather took mexicans dates" lmfao homie I know Mexicans who take black peoples LIVES! lmfao you think I really care about silly boxing things.

but back on to the real subject.

whos making excuses, I already told you what I thought in my first damn post that you quoted in the OP lol.

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      not really, it be the same as mayweather ignoring khan imo or like mayweather ignoring thurman imo.

no fight really means anything to any one legacy at this point. If pacquaio is gonna have to fight a real fight he gonna wnat real money and real money isnt available anymore so that fight isnt gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        Crawford can be a self made superstar by continuing on the path he's on.
        Yeah thrashing the likes of Hank Lundy and Felix diaz is the kinda thing that makes you a legend.

I find it most curious Crawford is thought of so highly despite never having fought a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          If Crawford fights Indongo next that's cool. But who does Pacquiao fight after Horn? If it's not Crawford, Thurman or the winner of Brook-Spence what's the point? He needs to drop the belt and go on that world tour then I'm cool with him fighting whomever
          Indongo vs PAC wouod be something, in Africa then Crawford for all the straps. I don't see that happening though personally, what's the ppv market like in Africa ?

Spence vs Thurman for me is the next one to build, you've got Peterson to face Thurman let it build and simmer. I like the Haymon blueprint of letting the fights marinate but genuinely presenting them down the stretch, lets not forget these guys are prize fighters. Spence can come home and face a solid B or C in Collazo.

Small matter of Khan vs PAC maybe being explored yet Arum may see that as too dangerous as to damage his hopes of having Crawford being the one to take the baton from PAC, I'm certain that fight happens we've just to see Manny milked to the last drop first.

Comment

Working...
          X