No announcement yet.

Ever have suicidal thoughts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Yeah went through a bout of clinical depression. Felt impossible to get through life and I felt certain that things would never improve. But I got through it eventually.
    always been curious what's clinical depression and the difference with depression because you have a faqed up face like DARKSEID or whaterver..

Comment

No.. I love me..
      Also like Mak said can't drink! That's a bummer..

Comment

At least you guys have the luxury of choice, show some goddamn gratitude you spoilt cunnts

Comment

this kid wants to live whats your fcuking problem you have bread and water aplenty, you get to eat it out of the packet or even on plates he has to pick stale crumbs off the floor

vs

boo hoo I had a bad day, my wedding didnt go as planned (bride trying to kill herself after husband dumps her)

See you guys are like that bride
          Last edited by AlexKid; 05-18-2017, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            I always thought that suicide is selfish. That you are willing to hurt the ones you loved so that you can end your pain.
            I understand where you're coming from with this as i thought the same previously, but having a friend top himself i have given it further thought and research.

Truth is, being selfish is the last thing they are thinking of. They actually believe the world, and everyone in it, is better without them. They are in a place so low that the best place to be is gone, and believe everyone will be happier that way. So in a twisted sense, they are trying to be unselfish.

Anyway, i'll leave it there - as Betrand Russel said - anything that can be explained in a nutshell should remain there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
              I understand where you're coming from with this as i thought the same previously, but having a friend top himself i have given it further thought and research.

Truth is, being selfish is the last thing they are thinking of. They actually believe the world, and everyone in it, is better without them. They are in a place so low that the best place to be is gone, and believe everyone will be happier that way. So in a twisted sense, they are trying to be unselfish.

Anyway, i'll leave it there - as Betrand Russel said - anything that can be explained in a nutshell should remain there.
              so much ignorance

that was one persons train of thoughts not every1

Truth is its different for everyone, some selfish some not.

Thats it in a nutshell

Comment

I think people need goals/purposes and also a code or rules to live by. I think if you lack either of those, you will waste too much of your time on useless sentiments like how you feel.

I recommend reading the Hagakure

“There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you will still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything.”
                ― Tsunetomo Yamamoto, The Hagakure: A code to the way of samurai

Comment

I probably had suicidal thoughts for a good 2 or 3 years after Sutherland/Rainford

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Yeah went through a bout of clinical depression. Felt impossible to get through life and I felt certain that things would never improve. But I got through it eventually.
                    This is only the 2nd time I've made it to someone's sig. I'm honored. Thank god for small miracles.

Comment

I've been what I'd call somewhat close to being severely depressed before but not once have I ever entertained the thought of taking my own life. It has never been in my thought process. I just can't see myself going through with it.

However, I do often wish someone or something would just put me out of my misery already. Sometimes life hands you these problems and the best solution seems to be to just go away and die. Honestly, if the next 10 years of my life is going to be more of this shit let's go ahead and make it 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X