Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, So Froch And Ward Are Pushing Each Other To Fight GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad to see you back on the forum mate. and yeah thats boxing in 2016, you try and get someone else to do the hard work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      "said like a true butt wad golovkin fan........kovalov is way more dangerous then golovkin. golovkin was tied with a welterweight in brook going into the 6th round and you want to talk about ward? joke........."

Ward has had ****ty activity and has fought a bunch o bums in the ast 3 years. We don't know if Ward is the ward from the super six, and I think wrd best division is still 168(he has more power). I don't even think Kovalev has a threat of being stopped in this fight, I don't htink ward poer carried over from 168
      his average 6 achievements are exaggerated too. put any half decent fighter in wards place and they would have won the average 6. dirrell was the 2nd best fighter in the tournament imo which says it all, seen as he got robbed against froch and beat abraham easy. the fighters in that tournament were not good at all, ward is a good fighter, well very good fighter in fact, but lets not have people make out that winning that tournament was amazing, he cleared out a horse**** division, thats all. can you imagine how kovalev would have done in that tournament, would have won it without breaking a sweat.

Comment

I agree with op. Its getting ridicu!ous. Everyone seems to have beef with GGG for some reason. Trying to tell him whoi he should fight. He should fight ward, he should fight froch?

If people just let GGG get on with his career life would be less confusing. Just let him fight Jacobs, bjs and nelo.
        Stop messingi g GGG about

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          And Canelo was Down 6 rounds to nil vs Khan...
          Expected outcome still happened
          i had canelo up going into the knock out........also khan had fought better opponents then brook and was fighting closer to 155 then brook was fighting @ 160........

JOKE

Comment

"his average 6 achievements are exaggerated too. put any half decent fighter in wards place and they would have won the average 6. dirrell was the 2nd best fighter in the tournament imo which says it all, seen as he got robbed against froch and beat abraham easy. the fighters in that tournament were not good at all, ward is a good fighter, well very good fighter in fact, but lets not have people make out that winning that tournament was amazing, he cleared out a horse**** division, thats all. can you imagine how kovalev would have done in that tournament, would have won it without breaking a sweat. "

Not sure if I would call froch-Dirrell a robbery. Depends on the judging style you favor. Froch was the aggressor and they landed a similar amount of punches. He chased Dirrell around a lot. ANd don't forget Abraham dropped dirrell pretty hard late in their fight. A young Sergei would have been SCARY AT 168.

Froch and kessler and dirrell and ward are good fighters. But yeah, Ward has not showed anything convincing of late that he could beat sergei. Ward should be the underdog

Comment

Working...
            X