Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is DG prime for an upset? and does Pauly M know it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Paulie a few years ago maybe would have a chance,but his legs are slower and he does not have the speed to stay away now.
    Not to mention Garcia has had no problem punching with guys that have more power. He's definitely not gonna be timid about punching when Paulie does.

Comment

Paulie is shot. If Garcia struggles as much as 1 minute of any 1 round then he should quit boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Paulie is shot. If Garcia struggles as much as 1 minute of any 1 round then he should quit boxing.
        The prove is in the pudding..........

Comment

DG has been regressing instead of progressing. He is one fight away of getting hustled at the second half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            DG has been regressing instead of progressing. He is one fight away of getting hustled at the second half of the fight.
            Dont' Jimmy me Jewlz........................that's what im talkn bout!

Comment

Not by whatever is left of Pauli Malignaggi, he isn't.

Comment

I'd love to Paulie pull this off, but I just don't think he is going to beat Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
                  Dont' Jimmy me Jewlz........................that's what im talkn bout!
                  After Khan and Lucas I was hoping that DG was going to be in the mix for bigger things but it has been a huge disappointment. We can always use a bunch of top guys in the division

Comment

Paulie could very well be washed up..

But Danny can't pull the trigger anymore. Got completely outboxed vs Peterson and Herrera, so I don't get why anyone thinks paulie beating him would be some huge upset.

Especially with boxings #1 ped dealer in his corner.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Paulie could very well be washed up..

But Danny can't pull the trigger anymore. Got completely outboxed vs Peterson and Herrera, so I don't get why anyone thinks paulie beating him would be some huge upset.

Especially with boxings #1 ped dealer in his corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X