Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo slams Donaire, Rachel Donaire responds (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people are reading to much into the what Rigo said, it's silly to think Rigo was implying anything to do with "eye"... People just cry racism at every little opportunity this days, Nishioka couldn't see against Nonito and its obvious that's was what Rigo was referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I was wondering that myself. I think Rachel Donaire has taken ''The Asian one can’t see'' the wrong way and the sheep have followed, though I can not see it as racist really anyway you put it personally.
      The bitch is clearly blowing shit out of proportion. Fucking slag...

Comment

Can someone post the video if thier is one I want to see if that pos skank is making crap up donaire needs to shut his biiiiiiitttccch up she has no place responding for a man
        Last edited by wizard king; 02-24-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

I use to be a fan of Nonito, but I'm done. Dude is wack, his twitter post are wack, his Facebook posts are wack, his most recent fights have been blah, but most of all dude isn't that genuine. He's a phony. I respect Glen way more that that cat, and for the record Nioshika is 1. Asian 2. Lost to Donaire because he couldn't see his punches coming and 3.is old.

Dude can never eclipse Mannys status with the Filipinos, because he didn't build his Fil/Am Fan base the right way. Pinoys in the Bay don't even respect that dude , and why...

He stopped claiming the Bay and haven't even given the area He grew up in a high profile fight.

Phony.

Comment

Originally posted by TP6 U Snitch View Post
            I use to be a fan of Nonito, but I'm done. Dude is wack, his twitter post are wack, his Facebook posts are wack, his most recent fights have been blah, but most of all dude isn't that genuine. He's a phony. I respect Glen way more that that cat, and for the record Nioshika is 1. Asian 2. Lost to Donaire because he couldn't see his punches coming and 3.is old.

Dude can never eclipse Mannys status with the Filipinos, because he didn't build his Fil/Am Fan base the right way. Pinoys in the Bay don't even respect that dude , and why...

He stopped claiming the Bay and haven't even given the area He grew up in a high profile fight.

Phony.
            It really is funny how he went from hometown California to hometown Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I think people are reading to much into the what Rigo said, it's silly to think Rigo was implying anything to do with "eye"... People just cry racism at every little opportunity this days, Nishioka couldn't see against Nonito and its obvious that's was what Rigo was referring to.
              Maybe subliminal but my eyes are open.

Comment

it don't think it was racist and even if it was it was just a joke

if that's racist then i should start crying racism every time someone makes a remark about scottish people being pale skinned.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  MANILA, Philippines - Guillermo Rigondeaux is no different from the others. He’s confident and ****y, and he loves to trash talk.

After his April 13 unification fight with Nonito Donaire Jr. was announced the other day in New York, the Cuban defector and now resident of Miami quickly got the ball rolling.

He took a verbal swing at Donaire, the reigning WBO super-bantamweight champion who earned the 2012 Fighter of the Year award by winning all his four fights last year.

Rigondeaux, the WBA champion, said he could have beaten all of Donaire’s latest victims – Wilfredo Vasquez Jr., Jeffrey Mathebula, Toshiaki Nishioka and Jorge Arce.

In one day.

The gold medalist in the 2000 and 2004 Olympics told boxing radio program “The Boxing Voice” that Donaire hasn’t fought anyone like him in the past.

Sportshub ( Article MRec ), pagematch: 1, sectionmatch: 1
                  And that everything will change on April 13 at the Radio City Music Hall in New York.

“I’m going to be the best at 122 lbs after this. They made his career easy. He fights retire(d) people. His last four opponents come on!” Rigondeaux said.

“The Asian one can’t see. Arce was an old lady at the time he fought him. (Lmao) If they gave me his last four opponents, I’ll beat them in one day,” he added.

Rigondeaux was of course referring to Nishioka of Japan who was knocked out by Donaire inside nine rounds last October in Carson, California.

“My pure talent is how I am going to beat him. I’m going to put it on him. He doesn’t know how to beat me. It’s going to be my little present for 2013. They’re underestimating me. I’m a better boxer than him and I hit just as hard.”

Donaire did not retaliate but his pregnant wife Rachel had something to say.

“I never had morning sickness but I am disgusted by the racism Rigo is showing towards Asians,” said Donaire’s wife on her Twitter account.

“I really hope @filipinoflash (Donaire) KO’s him cold. Then we’ll see what his vision is like...,” said one of the Filipino boxer’s followers on Twitter, Zarar Mohammed.

Before the fight was officially announced, there was a standoff after Donaire said he won’t sign the contract unless Rigondeaux submitted to drug testing under VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency).

Rigondeaux said he wants the tests done by USADA (United States Anti-Doping Agency).

At one point, chief promoter Bob Arum thought of calling it off. Then both boxers seemingly agreed to do both tests, and the fight was announced.

Tickets go on sale starting today.

May as well give his missus that fighter of the year award, she has more balls than he does.
                  What was racist about his statement? (Oh,missed the little comment intended for Nishioka there) Man, Donaire's wife reminds me so much of Jen Mosley. Donaire is like Mosley, rather quiet and Rachel is always speaking up for him.

Comment

its racist to put the words "Asian" and "cant see" in the same sentence. it'll only give rigo haters more ammo to fire back at him..

tbh i cant wait for that defector to get whats coming for him. fucking racist !

Comment

People are so sensitive on this site. First broner saying eloy Perez eats burritos is racist now this?

Comment

Working...
                      X