Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe this is why the JMM vs Bradley rumors started

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      What is this a raffle with secret ballots ??
      Give me a freakin break!!!!!!
      Pretty silly at this point. Just make sure you don't fall for it.

Arum is drumming up public interest by shamelessly exploiting the media circus around them ducking Floyd. As it stands, he's banking that you'll react to Pac's next opponent, whether you love it or hate it. He's got all eyes on him and he's going to take advantage.

Wake me up in November, could give two ****s about Pac's next fight or his last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        This is such a shi* fight, as a Pac fan I won't even bother watching if this is true. What's the point? Urgh I can't imagine any fan being happy with this fight
        check hooks & puga will celebrate for cotto vs pac 2 @ a catch weight lol

Comment

I REALLY hope this isn't true.

Bradley, Peterson and JMM would've all been better choices. I wish Pac just retired.

Comment

Didn't I just tell you guys it will be COtto. Top Rank will try to secure another contract with Cotto by guaranteeing him a fight with Pacquiao. This is a no brainer. Think business. Top Rank and Pacquiao have destroyed their image and Mayweather sonned them with 1 interview. Done.

Comment

If pac-cotto actually happens I would root for cotto. That's a Bull**** fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                I personally thought it would be JuanMaQuez
                Why? I mean nothing is official. So it still might be JMM. But, June is the month of the Puerto Rican Day parade. Pac-Cotto II would sell over a million PPV's. There's a lot of money in that fight. And, Cotto no matter the weight is not as risky as JMM. But, who know's, for right now nothing is official.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  Didn't I just tell you guys it will be COtto. Top Rank will try to secure another contract with Cotto by guaranteeing him a fight with Pacquiao.
                  That's exactly what Lampley said in his recent interview. Arum is a smart mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    If pac-cotto actually happens I would root for cotto. That's a Bull**** fight.
                    I actually see PAC destroying Cotto worse than last time, just to prove a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                      da ****k? Cotto?

Pac will fight Cotto?

Mayweather will fight Canelo? But they can't just fight each other?

****kk pacquiao

****k mayweather
                      You can not have a fight like Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather in a arena of only 16,800 seats , This is a mega fight and should be in a stadium..

Comment

Working...
                      X