Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many MEXICANS are rooting for Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im american mexican and i dont care who wins a little part of me would be happy if margo won tho if that catch weight bull**** is true

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Jotto View Post
      If you are Mexican and are rooting for an eye brow plucking island rat, then FUCK YOU!!!!
      Look homie Im mexican and damn proud of it too, dont get it twisted dog. I am simply rooting for Cotto because Cotto has always been humble and has never ever disrespected a mexican or a mexican american boxer or said anything derogatory towards any of our people.

Many puerto rican boxing fans have talked **** and said some rude hurtful **** but why should I let the idiotic comments of a few morons influence how I feel for a pro boxer who has always acted like a gentleman? Why should I feel obligated to root for Margs when Im convinced that he did cheat and that he knew he was beating Cotto with loaded gloves. I just feel that **** in my heart.

If Margs hadn't cheated then trust me homie, id be rooting for Margs 100% because Id be proud that another mexican had defeated another puerto rican boxer once again, but Margs cheated dog and that **** bothers me. It makes me feel a bit let down because that night when he beat Cotto my whole family was celebrating but later on in the year when we found out that Margs was caught with loaded gloves we all started feeling bad for Cotto, real bad and he became like an adopted fighter for us especially since he has always been a stand up guy and always been respectful.

Margs is paying for the bad Karma that he created for cheating for how ever many fights he cheated for and only GOD knows when he will be done paying for that.

I hate arguing with my own people but I always say the truth and I am a man homie, I stand by what I say and I am rooting for Cotto because to me in my heart that is what is right!

If youre seriously saying **** you to me for that then **** it I cant change your mind but ****k you if you even think for one ****ing second that I dont ride for my people. I ride for my people but just not when they are wrong. Its my responsibility to be the man my pops raised and be a man and stand up for who is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo Lover View Post
        I'm not Mexican and I'm rooting for Margarito.
        Who gives a fck... You have pictures of a soccer-***. You don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
          Look homie Im mexican and damn proud of it too, dont get it twisted dog. I am simply rooting for Cotto because Cotto has always been humble and has never ever disrespected a mexican or a mexican american boxer or said anything derogatory towards any of our people.

Many puerto rican boxing fans have talked **** and said some rude hurtful **** but why should I let the idiotic comments of a few morons influence how I feel for a pro boxer who has always acted like a gentleman? Why should I feel obligated to root for Margs when Im convinced that he did cheat and that he knew he was beating Cotto with loaded gloves. I just feel that **** in my heart.

If Margs hadn't cheated then trust me homie, id be rooting for Margs 100% because Id be proud that another mexican had defeated another puerto rican boxer once again, but Margs cheated dog and that **** bothers me. It makes me feel a bit let down because that night when he beat Cotto my whole family was celebrating but later on in the year when we found out that Margs was caught with loaded gloves we all started feeling bad for Cotto, real bad and he became like an adopted fighter for us especially since he has always been a stand up guy and always been respectful.

Margs is paying for the bad Karma that he created for cheating for how ever many fights he cheated for and only GOD knows when he will be done paying for that.

I hate arguing with my own people but I always say the truth and I am a man homie, I stand by what I say and I am rooting for Cotto because to me in my heart that is what is right!

If youre seriously saying **** you to me for that then **** it I cant change your mind but ****k you if you even think for one ****ing second that I dont ride for my people. I ride for my people but just not when they are wrong. Its my responsibility to be the man my pops raised and be a man and stand up for who is right.

Good post. Cotto has always been a quiet modest fighter.

Comment

ILL be rooting for Cotto

Comment

I am chicano and I will be going for Cotto. I hope he gets his get backs agains't Margarito it's really not that hard to root for a boxer if you like the way he fights. He can be whatever race I mean I think Margarito should be banned for life from boxing for what he did to Cotto he tried doing the same to Mosley but he got caught. No wonder why Oscar De Hoya never fought him he used to spar with Margarito back in the day and Oscar said this guy hits hard I just found it funny that Oscar never give his cheating ass a chance to fight him. And than Margarito fights clottey and breaks his hands from just blocking margaritos punches and clottey can't finish the fight. I mean really no body hits that hard but I still think Margarito beats Cotto in the rematch yes I am Mexican but I am going For Cotto.
              Last edited by Ringlife; 08-25-2011, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                None...they all hate puerto ricans
                you're an idiot...speak for yourself....

I'm Mexican and I'm going for Margarito just so he can have the benefit of the doubt over his first victory over Cotto....

On the other hand...I remember when Tito fought Oscar...there was just as many Mexicans rooting for Tito as they were for Oscar...

shut the hell up and speak for Mexicans ...moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  I am chicano and I will be going for Cotto. I hope he gets his get backs agains't Margarito it's really not that hard to root for a boxer if you like the way he fights. He can be whatever race I mean I think Margarito should be banned for life from boxing for what he did to Cotto he tried doing the same to Mosley but he got caught. No wonder why Oscar De Hoya never fought him he used to spar with Margarito back in the day and Oscar said this guy hits hard I just found it funny that Oscar never give his cheating ass a chance to fight him. And than Margarito fights clottey and breaks his hands from just blocking margaritos punches and clotted can't finish the fight. I mean really no body hits that hard but I still think Margarito beats Cotto in the rematch yes I am Mexican but I am going For Cotto.
                  You are a ****** so now you are trying to say thats margs used plaster in sparring? What he did to cotto was making him his personal btch. He wil do the same and shut all the ricans up in their own town like segura did like salido did. All went silent.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
                    you're an idiot...speak for yourself....

I'm Mexican and I'm going for Margarito just so he can have the benefit of the doubt over his first victory over Cotto....

On the other hand...I remember when Tito fought Oscar...there was just as many Mexicans rooting for Tito as they were for Oscar...

shut the hell up and speak for Mexicans ...moron.
                    i feel ur hate....its cause im puerto rican

Comment

im 1/2 meskin an im rootin 4 cotto
                      Last edited by gzgz; 08-25-2011, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X