Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Ortiz cherry picking a 34 year old man with a 16 month layoff?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
    You obvously didnt go to the dictionary web site and gave your own answer again so I thought I would copy and paste the definition of vicious for you..
    vi·cious

adj \ˈvi-shəs\
    Definition of VICIOUS

: having the nature or quality of vice or immorality : depraved — (see vice)

: defective, faulty; also : invalid

: impure, noxious

a : dangerously aggressive : savage (vicious dog) b : marked by violence or ferocity : fierce (vicious fight)

: malicious, spiteful (vicious gossip)

: worsened by internal causes that reciprocally augment each other (vicious wage-price spiral)

Read you Kenny Rogers wannabe....Now fold your hand again..

Comment

Dumb nickname huh..vicious has more than 1 meaning and malicious is one of the definitions of vicious..heres the link to webster dictionary merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vicious ..before you gamble with your mouth check your cards cuz you lost this hand ..do some reading before you make negative remarks..

Comment

You seriously are getting serious with me in this thread which is obviously not serious.

Think about what you are doing before you come at me again, especially like this~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          You seriously are getting serious with me in this thread which is obviously not serious.

Think about what you are doing before you come at me again, especially like this~
          Is this the part when I feel threatened and get all scared.. you think about it ..you were the one with the negative half wrong statement.. no one but you is serious, coming at you like how, if typing facts to help you out is coming at you in any way you should log off and get out more, better yet stay in and read more..so relax cuz all this is is typing and reading,you should be thankin me for giving you the whole definition to vicious..your welcome

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Yea vice applies to immorality, you can say it means bad or evil but not mainly through immorality not through violence. People use the word improperly all the time so it means other things~

Malicious has to do with malice which specifically is intent to harm, much more applicable~

On top of that LOL for you taking it that seriously, clown
            Wow... I did not know that at all. That's really interesting, and I'm shocked I learned something in a troll thread made by me and Warp.

It's amazing how many words seem to have a connotation that is totally different from the denotative dictionary meaning in the English language. How is it that people who speak this language just let people get away with using words incorrectly until it becomes the connotative meaning that nearly everyone assigns to it, meaning that the word is used in a different fashion the original intent of it nearly 100% of the time.

Comment

This thread is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                I don't understand why "Vicious" Victor Ortiz is picking on a 34 year old man who hasn't had a fight in sixteen months. Just because he beat one Haymon hypejob, he thinks he can take on another. Pretty Boy Floyd has had all sorts of legal problems that must have affected him and he's rusty. So what does Vic do, he picks on Floyd to fight.

"Vicious" isn't living up to his name and is a businessman coward. Plain and basic common sense
                ha ha ha ha.....brilliant!!!!!!! let us see pbf's fans comment on your view

Comment

Is this the part when I feel threatened and get all scared.. you think about it ..you were the one with the negative half wrong statement.. no one but you is serious, coming at you like how, if typing facts to help you out is coming at you in any way you should log off and get out more, better yet stay in and read more..so relax cuz all this is is typing and reading,you should be thankin me for giving you the whole definition to vicious..your welcome
                  This cat's right dude... you should thank him... I don't know the last time you tried to look a word's definition up in the dictionary (ESPECIALLY on the internet), but it's extremely difficult. Now you get to skip that! Man, thank god for kind people like this guy who really make life that much easier for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                    This thread is stupid.
                    You know what else is stupid? You dumbass PR fans who continue to hype your piss poor fighters who all end up grabbing vacant belts (or fight the least threatening titlist in the division to become a "champion")... they all end up taking a knee, or in WV2's case, getting knocked out in a fight at 122 by a shot fighter who was at his best at 108 pounds. Very impressive. Now suck it idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                      Wow... I did not know that at all. That's really interesting, and I'm shocked I learned something in a troll thread made by me and Warp.

It's amazing how many words seem to have a connotation that is totally different from the denotative dictionary meaning in the English language. How is it that people who speak this language just let people get away with using words incorrectly until it becomes the connotative meaning that nearly everyone assigns to it, meaning that the word is used in a different fashion the original intent of it nearly 100% of the time.
                      Words are just words, people really don't think about proper usage and then people like to cram in words that are kind of close but not really. Then it just becomes accepted usage over time~

Viscous has just always annoyed me that way so I figured I would toss that in~ little did I know I would have to argue about it

Comment

Working...
                      X