Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac on Kimmel NOW!!! (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they sound exactly like lennon and mccarthy, except they killed the last part. oh well.

Comment

Classic

But it doesn't count as entertaining because Pac still doesn't have a twitter, facebook, or youtube page. Real shame

Comment

Damn, outside of the ring Manny is about as exciting as a piece of wood. And don't tell me it's the English, he speaks pretty well, could have cracked a few jokes or responded to Jimmy with more than "yeah" and "maybe."

When are we gonna have a charismatic, articulate boxer to hype the sport in the mainstream media?

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
          Damn, outside of the ring Manny is about as exciting as a piece of wood. And don't tell me it's the English, he speaks pretty well, could have cracked a few jokes or responded to Jimmy with more than "yeah" and "maybe."

When are we gonna have a charismatic, articulate boxer to hype the sport in the mainstream media?
          David Haye is the only one I can think of. But he needs to man up...

Comment

manny has the personality of a joe fraizer

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post

what a downer...

Obviously he's doing something right since he's the star.

Where would boxing be right now without pacquiao?

Do you see mayweather, cotto, berto, paul williams etc on talk shows when they fight? Give Pacquiao some credit.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-02-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                what a downer...

Obviously he's doing something right since he's the star.
                Of course he is, I'm not challenging that. He's immensely popular in his own country, but to take over the hearts of fans on the other side of the ocean you need to be an interesting person, not just a good athlete in such a (unfortunately currently) niche sport of boxing. He has a heck of a background story, but he can't tell it. There is only so much a 24/7 narrator can say for you, there comes a point when you need to speak up and show your personality.

Comment

i like pac alot i like his singing if he likes it but he really sucks still ok on my book

Comment

lol

Comment

no cable, il wait for the replay.

Comment

Working...
                      X