Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adamek did not impress me that much tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adamek did not impress me that much tonight.

I really like Adamek, but i just don't know if he can do much at heavy, i have serious concerns about him fighting Areolla, i just don't know.

I dont want to knock him, he is a great fighter, but i just don't feel heavyweight is the place for him, and at cruiser he is unstoppable, what do you guys think.

yea man just opened a thread myself the skillfull Chambers would have dominated the fight; he's punch didn't hurt Estrada at any moment; and he throws the same combinatioin over and over again;

disappointed... totaly...

Comment

Agreed. He kept his speed but he doesn't seem to have heavyweight power and the added weight may have taken away from his stamina.

Comment

He will have problems with boxers that have a good jab, a lot of his fans overrate his power. He hits hard, but he doesn't have one punch knockout power in heavyweight.

Chambers would beat him badly.
        Last edited by Boxingwizard; 02-07-2010, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          I really like Adamek, but i just don't know if he can do much at heavy, i have serious concerns about him fighting Areolla, i just don't know.

I dont want to knock him, he is a great fighter, but i just don't feel heavyweight is the place for him, and at cruiser he is unstoppable, what do you guys think.
          Haye would kill him and it wouldnt even be close. Adamek needs to go back down to Cruiserweight!

PS: Why no Froch in your top 5???

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
            Haye would kill him and it wouldnt even be close. Adamek needs to go back down to Cruiserweight!

PS: Why no Froch in your top 5???
            I like Carl, a win against Kessler and he would be top 3

but back on track, i dont want Adamek wasting time at h/w when he could be cleaning house at c/w

Comment

Working...
            X