Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Hooker Stole My fake Gold Chain I Bought and Kicked Me in the Sac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Hooker Stole My fake Gold Chain I Bought and Kicked Me in the Sac!

So earlier in the evening I bought a gold chain from some shady looking dude.
    He looked like a druggy and wanted only 8 bucks for it, I knew it was fake but felt bad for him especially after he offered to give me a bj plus the chain for $15.

So I bought it and figured I could stunt in the dark and no one would really know it was fake.

later I propositioned a hooker, and while we were on the alley way with my pants down she socked me in the balls and ripped the chain off of my neck.

My balls really hurt, but I learned my lesson....stay away from that gas station, but in hindsight I should have taken the bj when he offered it

at the title.

Comment

not very neutral spray...

Comment

Loc that is a terrible picture of Ms. Allen

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
          Loc that is a terrible picture of Ms. Allen
          Fat Yank....

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            So earlier in the evening I bought a gold chain from some shady looking dude.
            He looked like a druggy and wanted only 8 bucks for it, I knew it was fake but felt bad for him especially after he offered to give me a bj plus the chain for $15.

So I bought it and figured I could stunt in the dark and no one would really know it was fake.

later I propositioned a hooker, and while we were on the alley way with my pants down she socked me in the balls and ripped the chain off of my neck.

My balls really hurt, but I learned my lesson....stay away from that gas station, but in hindsight I should have taken the bj when he offered it
            Rookie mistake, you'll know better next time. Them crackheads will go the extra mile if ya know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
              Fat Yank....
              Loc im losing faith in you...your more creative than that

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                A Hooker Stole My fake Gold Chain I Bought and Kicked Me in the Sac!
                Hopefully you learned your lesson: Stay out of Sacramento.

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                  Loc im losing faith in you...your more creative than that
                  Stfu, twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                    Stfu, twat.

Comment

Working...
                    X