No announcement yet.

Night of Muay Thai in Spain!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night of Muay Thai in Spain!

Cesar Cordoba (KBIF Muay Thai European Champion), undefeated in 42 bouts will be squaring off against the highly regarded and ranked No. 1 in the Legendary Lumpinee Stadium, CHAOWARIT. Chaowarit was also champion in the Ratchadanmen Stadium, with over 200 fights at 21 years of age.

Other Matches include:

- Luis Lloret (4 time Spanish Champion) vs. Tam Borger from Voss Gym, Holland
    - Juan C. Muntaner (Reigning Spanish Champion) vs. Juanan Tienda (Daithon Gym)
    - Jordi Calvet vs. Jorge Martinez under full contact rules.
    - Laura Merlos (Spain's Womens Champion) vs. Mari Curriki

This is gonna be one hell of a night as "The Bangkok Terror" Chaowarit invades Spain and tries to take out the hometown hero.

Full credit for these news goes to Monsieur PANIKO.
    Gracias mariconsito.

Comment

Thanks Mr Bub, it's one of the most important event of this year and I wanted to share it...

Muchas gracias putilla.!!

Comment

Que chinga le metiste a Mr. Bub.

Comment

Well, this evening was...amazing!! And Eurosport has recorded it!!

I've seen one of the best Muay Thai match of my life: Lloret smashed Borger with knees and a powerful elbow which brocke the dutch face...

Cordoba is a bulldozer: 1rst round and he KOed the thai with a brutal right direct

The rest of matches were so good, Mari Curriki is the ****!!! pure Muay Thai....

I hope you'll enjoy if you have Eurosport or some site to DL it...

Comment

Working...
          X