No announcement yet.

Gerald McClellan Cast Iron Chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerald McClellan Cast Iron Chin?

Just wathching the 1st Julian Jackson, and Gerald is taking flush on bombs from Julian and aint budgin. Have a look.......

That man could have been something special, but his weight cutting got the better of him.
    Last edited by MeccaOfBoxing; 08-13-2010, 04:25 PM.

Yeah, that left hook was pretty good. The rest though weren't flush shots at all. Good chin though. Man, I forgot how big McClellan was. Jackson was a big JMW and a good sized MW but he is dwarfed by Gerald in there. It looks like a LHW fighting a MW.

Comment

He did have an iron chin but I don't think he would have gotten past the level that he was already at going into the benn fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bright-Eyes View Post
        He did have an iron chin but I don't think he would have gotten past the level that he was already at going into the benn fight.
        why?????????

Comment

Gman could of became one of the greats

Comment

Originally posted by BalboaCreed View Post
            why?????????
            I think he got as far as his talent would have taken him.I dont think he would have beaten Toney or Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Bright-Eyes View Post
              I think he got as far as his talent would have taken him.I dont think he would have beaten Toney or Roy Jones.
              Not that it means much but its worth noting, he has an AM win over Roy.

Gerald's chin was brilliant but it gets over looked as people tend to focus on his bone crunching power. Shoulda been one of the greats.

Hey i love Benn but the ref saved him against G man and now look at Gerald

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                Hey i love Benn but the ref saved him against G man and now look at Gerald
                Gerald knew that something was wrong with his brain after round 2, but decided to continue fighting

Comment

WOW solid chin, and scary punching power at that weight class. G-Man could've been one of the greatest MWs ever.

Comment

yea i remember thinkin the same ****

Comment

Working...
                    X